A Mysterious Succubus?

---Craig's Pov---
I was confused. Everything seemed to be glowing around me but it was also dark. A mix of both it looked like. One thing I was sure of was that I was pissed. I didn't want these reapers to touch Tweek or to put him in danger. I didn't want Kenny to get away with this either. Let's see what I can do.

"Don't you fucking dare touch him! Get away from him or I will do what I can"

One of the reapers picked up a calling device, "We need back up...bring...her" What were they going to do? They didn't let go of Tweek. All of the reapers ran up to me.

"STAND DOWN OR I WILL REMOVE ALL OF YOUR POWERS!"

"Gentlemen, Gentlemen" a mysterious girl walked toward us and chuckled.
"There's no need for violence gentlemen. Remember me Craig Tucker?" All of the reapers opened a path for her to walk to me. When I got a good look at her, she didn't look like a reaper. She had tiny horns on the top of her head and a tail. Specifically a devil tail.

Tweek stepped up "W-who are you? You're not a reaper are you?" he said nervous

"Oh don't worry little one. I'm not here to hurt Craig" she wrapped her left leg around me and held my face. I couldn't move

"G-get away from me bitch!"

"Don't worry my Angel Reaper. Its better for you to stay calm" she bit me in the neck and I felt a liquid flowing in my blood. I suddenly got drowsy and my body was heavy. I fell down but she caught me "Now rest"

---Tweek's Pov---
Craig went back to normal. His horns, flames, the storm, everything Craig just started went away. What just happened? They were taking Craig away. Chackles came out of the clouds and they were holy. If Craig were to touch that, his skin would heat up and end up melting.

"W-where are you taking him? Please take me with him. I don't want him to get in bigger trouble and I know. He broke the reaper code but if I'm not there with him, I know he would start to panic and destroy everything. So please take me so he won't."

"Ma'am? What shall we do?"

"Let's take him but chain him up. We don't know what he can do. Let's ask him questions and hopefully we can know more."

I gave up and let them take me. Craig was in a cage shackled up. The cage looked like it had a spell on it but I couldn't figure out what it was. Before I knew it, it suddenly got dark. We were at our designation.

"Where are we?" I asked

"Oh just somewhere but I'll tell you later. For now, take a seat and answer these questions truly. Before I start asking, let me inform you that I am a succubus so if you try to play any tricks, just know what is ahead of you" the mysterious succubus told me.

"What kind of relationship do you have with the traitor?"
"T-the traitor? Oh Craig! We're dating"
"How much do you know about the tr- Craig?"
"Well I know that he's a reaper and he did break the code law"

"Young man, don't you know that Craig is a dangerous reaper. One of the most powerful out there but not only that! He's also an angel. He was born with both reaper and angel blood in him meaning that he had both powers. His wings haven't grown out yet but the day will come. I'm warning you that Craig is a dangerous animal!"

"H-he's not an animal! And so what if he's dangerous! I still love him no matter what and you can't change anything about it! Love is love and what do you know about Craig? Have you seen him with this power? Its not like he's going to use it for bad use! You should at least try to understand him better" I got furious

"Ey! Don't talk to her li-"
"Its alright. Okay...I'll talk with Craig once he wakes up but for now we have to keep you with us. We can't let you leave at the moment. Is that a deal?"

"Mhm!" I nodded. I was happy because I could tell I won this battle. Now hopefully Craig won't mess this up. They chained me by the cage where Craig was in. I really worry for him. Please Craig. Don't mess up