The End

--Craig's Pov--
We had just left the place where I was trapped in. As Tweek and I went to the surface, a chaotic outbreak had happened. The Angels were in battle but also the Reapers.

Tweek put a hand on my shoulder, looking up at me. "The reason why you're here Craig is because you came here to destroy the Reapers Code. That ended up coming out as a war with the Reaper Leader. Its okay becuase Rebulite is also here! You probably didn't want to start a war Craig but we can win this for sure!" He smiled up at me.

I took a deep breathe in, relaxing for a moment. "Alright Tweek, I'm going to go find the Reaper Leader. Can you stay here with Rebulite?"

"I want to be with you Craig! I promise I'll be okay and I can help you." I sighed and took him with me.

I looked around for any sign where the Reaper Leader would be. "Look Craig!" Tweek shouted and pointed at an area. It was foggy and black with peaks of the ground rumbling. We walked over there together, as I remembered something. The Reaper Leader is Death itself. Reapers are just souls of Death possessing a body. Reapers can die but Death? Death is already dead.

"Tweek, do you know how to kill death? It's just the Reaper Leader is death itself." We stopped thinking about it.

"Could we bind him or drain his power or something?" Tweek asked. "We could do a ritual. I have enough power for it. Plus, it is very simple but I need something to distract the Reaper Leader."

"I'll do it Craig!" "Tweek..." I carassed his face, "Okay, Be careful. I don't want to lose you." Tweek nod and flew towards the Reaper Leader. I turned invisible, following Tweek's lead. I casted a few spells and whispered a few words preparing a spell to cast the ritual.

Tweek had flown around, holding a crossbow, aiming at the Reaper Leader. The head of the arrows were covered with poison. When Tweek had shot his arrows, it weakened the Reaper Leader but not enough. I casted a spell making chains come out of the ground capturing the Reaper Leader. The officers and soldiers had noticed and began targeting Tweek. The other Reapers and Angels helped protect Tweek, attacking the enemy. I pulled the chains down pulling the Reaper Leader down to the ground.

I made myself visible. "I GOT IT TWEEK!" I shouted then spawned the magic circle for the ritual under the Reaper Leader. "I, CRAIG TUCKER, ORDER YOU TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY FROM THIS DIMENSION AND NEVER RETURN!" The Reaper Leader yelled in pain as a light shined down at the magic circle. "I WILL COME BACK CRAIG! I WILL!"

The light withered away and the chains took the Reaper Leader. Tweek came back down standing by me. "He won't come back." Everyone stopped fighting. I turned, looking at them all. "We have defeated the Reaper Leader! I will now confirm that there will no longer be a Reaper Code! We are now free!" They all cheered.

Rebulite walked to us putting her amulet back on, calming down. "Congrats Craig on your victory. I just have one question. What will you do with the Reapers now that they have no leader?" I stood there confused. The Reaper Leader made us his slaves. I don't want that to happen again.

"If you all will like it, I will gladly volunteer to be your leader. We won't have any laws. We will live in peace! If any chaos were to happen, I will be helpful and end it all."

"Wait Craig! Are you sure? Have you ever led before?" Tweek asked

"Nope but who gives a fuck. As long as I'm with you Tweek, I'm sure I can do anything." I grabbed Tweek kissing him.

"Okay Lovebirds! I'm sure that's enough." I turned to look to see who it was.

"Kenny McWhoremick. Oh sorry, McCormick. Its been long. How have you been?"

"Good and I'm not going to take Tweek away from you. Look at you becoming a leader. Can we probably make a deal. If you get me the hottest Reaper Chick, I'll stop getting in your pants."

We both laughed. "I'll think about it."

Reapers and Angels, living together at peace. I can finally be with Tweek without any trouble. If you'll now excuse me, I have some business to do. If you know what I mean?