Free At Last?

---Craig's Pov---
"Ugh...where am I?" I looked around and turned to my right to see Tweek chained.

"T-Tweek? What are you doing here? Are you okay and why are you in chains?" Poor Tweek. He looked hurt

"Oh! Good morning Craig. I'm alright. I'm just here to help you with your....well um...'situation'. So what happened was that..."

---An Explanation Later---
"And that is why we are here now. She's going to ask you questions so please don't get into a bigger mess" Aw. Tweek. He was worried for me.

"So I'm part Angel and part Reaper? Cool." Even tho it wasn't. I'm sure to be dangerous to be like this

I touched the bar of the cage I was in. "Craig! Don't touch the bars!" Tweek yelled but it had shocked me back "too late" Tweek chuckled.

"Well that didn't work. Hmph!" I crossed my arms and flicked off the cage even tho the cage didn't have any feelings.

"Yeah sorry Craig. I forgot to tell you about the cage. It seems to have a spell on it." I could see that already. We sat in silence for a moment then laughed at each other.

"Sorry to interrupt your little conversation but we need to ask you a few questions, Craig. Tweek, come with us also." Who the fuck was this woman? The succubus? She let me out of the cage but I had shackles on so I couldn't escape. I hissed at her.

"Craig, can you control your...power?"

"Well at first, it just activated itself on its own. After that, I could control the flames and the other stuff."

"We're heading to an area where I will help you control your powers more. Hopefully this could help you more." She didn't want to kill me? She wanted to...help me?

"How can I trust you?"

"I told Tweek about this plan and there won't be any danger at this area. I took you with me so the others won't hurt you. They would've tortured you and take your powers away from you. Possibly all of the things you love"

Okay. I believe her now. I walked by Tweek and held his hand. I want him to be safe and happy. I nuzzled my head in his shoulder

"Alright so...why are we chained and shackled miss succubus?" Tweek asked so pure

"My name is Rebulite and its to help you from controlling your powers. Tweek, I just chained you because I didn't want you to do anything to Craig. I'll take those off" I watched as she took the chains off Tweek. She turned and looked at me

"And for you Craig..." It was in a blink of an eye. The shackles crumbled apart. "I just need to draw something on your arm."

She grabbed my arm and drew a symbol. "If its too powerful, this will help you calm it down." Tweek took a peek at it

"First tattoo! Wow" I said to look tough. "No" Rebulite pinched my ear. "Its a symbol!" She said angered. "Ow! Be careful you witch!"

"WHAT WAS THAT?!?"

"Oh! Ahahah, nothing" I turned away from her. "What a pain" I mumbled to myself. I could tell she heard me because I could sense she was giving me a death stare. Fuck.

"Looks likes someone needs a beating."

"MERCY!" I ran away from her and she ran after. We ran in circles many times

Tweek stood there. He shrugged then sighed. "Kids these days" he shook his head

"DONT START WITH ME MISTER! ARGH!"

"DEMON!" Tweek shrieked.

We were like a 'happy' family. A family I always wanted. Me and Tweek were the couple and Rebulite the mother making sure we don't have too much fun. Today started a new life for me. To be free from the reapers and to not worry about other things. But I can still see the dangers ahead of me. I will be ready when it happens and I won't let anything bring me down...instead of Starshi of course. So I will be the one to protect Tweek. Just wait and watch (or read)

A/N------
This isn't the end of the story.
I just ended it weird :b
Sorry. Anyways, next chapter??
Will be uploaded soon? Yeah.
Thank You for reading