Confess

--Tweek's Pov--
Me and Craig put our clothes back on after last night { ;) } and headed to the Land of Living. We were met with one of my friends, Butters

"O-oh hey fellas! Who is this you have with you Tweek?"

"Oh well Butters, don't tell this to Wendy but..." I took a deep breath and spoke as fast as I could.

"This is my boyfriend Craig and he's a reaper! Don't tell Wendy because this is urgent! She's already mad at us anyways so yeah! Thank you Butters!" It came out like gibberish.

"B-b-bwhat? This guy is a reaper? Cool!.....wait a minute...he's your boyfriend?!? Life and Death dating? T-too much to process!" Butters passed out.

I shrugged and poured water on Butters to wake him up. Butters stood up straight quick.

"BOYFRIEND!" Butters yelled. He turned to Craig and patted his shoulder laughing nervously.

"Take care of Tweek and don't get in trouble. Oh Tweek! Cartman and the others are having a sleepover today! You should come and you too Craig! You can know more about angels and the Land Of Living there." A buzzing noise came from Butters.

"Oh I gotta go fellas! The sleepover starts at 6 tonight at Cartman's house! Make sure you make it there." Butters flew off going to...I don't know.

There was two hours left until the party. I think its just Me, Craig, Butters, Kyle, Stan, and Kenny going. I should tell them about Craig so we won't have any trouble. We should go see Wendy first since we have time.

"C-Craig do you want to talk to Wendy now?"

"Yeah. We should tell her I'm a reaper so she can understand what I did to her ye....ster....day."

"Yesterday? You did something to her?"

"O-oh! I did. It wasn't that big so I'm sure its not a big problem." Craig scratched the back of his head. He seems to be hiding something.

"Ugh. I'm sorry Tweek but yesterday when the race had started, I put Wendy in an illusion and it made her lost. I should've told you that."

I laughed at Craig. Why was he apologizing? He didn't do anything wrong and the race ended up as a tie. I sighed.
"Its okay Craig. Let's go talk to Wendy."
---------
Before we could have found her, Wendy found us. She came rushing to us stomping at every step she made. She was like a bull ready to attack with her horns and steam coming out of her nose.

"TWEEK AND CRAIG! GET READY TO DIE!" She made a fist and it came aiming at one of us. I closed my eyes in fear waiting for it to happen. I felt nothing so I looked up and what I saw surprised me. It was Craig holding Wendy's fist stopping her and Wendy struggling to get out.

"C-Craig!" I shrieked

"I won't let you touch him Wendy!" Craig shot his eyes down at Wendy and gave her a death stare. I could tell that Craig was more stronger than Wendy with just the fear coming from her.

"W-what are you? T-the devil?!"

"No but close enough." The clouds turned dark and a storm started to stir up. Was Craig doing this? I hugged him to calm him down.

"P-please Craig. Calm down! Come back to me" It all stopped. Is this really the power of a reaper? Never mind that. I apologized to Wendy.

"I'm so sorry Wendy! It isn't like Craig to do this. I guess you really made him mad."

"O-oh its okay. No pr-problem but what is Craig really? An angel absolutely can not do that."

"Well you see...." I whispered in her ear.

"Tweek! You can't just bring a reaper here!"

"Its not that bad. He's not that dangerous anyways."

"He just changed the clouds and started a storm! How are you saying that's not dangerous?"

"Calm down Wendy. Its not like you've done anything better."

"Sigh. Yeah yeah. Well you idiots better not get in trouble. I'm going to go hang out with Bebe now." she walked away

Well now its almost time for the Sleepover. Me and Craig decided to go early and we head over to Cartman's. I rang the doorbell but Craig jumped through the window breaking it. How could I ever like an idiot like you Craig? But its alright because you're my idiot ❤