A New Life

--Tweek's Pov--
"I-I'm so sorry C-craig. I didn't mean to. I was having too much fun and forgot. Please forgive me" I was shaking.

Clyde is fighting with Craig. Is this my fault? I truly didn't mean to. I sat down not knowing what to do and a lot of thoughts flew in my head.

--Craig's Pov--
"Calm the fuck down Clyde! Its not that big of a deal anyways. So what if I bring an angel here and get vanished? I don't give a fuck!" I got frustrated and anger showed in my eyes.

"Clyde is just worried about you getting vanished. He doesn't want you to leave." Token said calm.

I looked at Tweek who was sitting on the ground. I picked him up and held him princess style. I honestly didn't care. I have to say it here and now.

"I'll do anything if it means losing my powers. Anything for Tweek because I...I.." I tried to pick up my words but I quickly got hot. I hid my face to hide my blushing.

"I don't know why but there's something to Tweek. Even though I was so hot headed when we first met, he was so calm about it all. He didn't care if I was asoociated with death or not. He's special." I held Tweek close to me. The others were shock.

"What are we going to tell your dad and the other reapers? Should we just tell them that you're leaving to go on a trip or something? We can't tell them you're with an angel." Token said.

I could tell that Clyde was mad at me. Probably because I get someone cute and he doesn't.

"I'll just leave the Land of Dead. Don't tell anyone I broke the code. I better hurry before someone else knows."

"Be careful Craig and Tweek. Especially you Craig, you trouble maker." Clyde smiled at me and chuckled a bit. He finally calmed down.

"Bye...If my dad asks where I am, tell him I'm on a challenging mission." I had left.

I spawned a magic circle to the Living Side and jumped through it with Tweek. We land on the ground but not in any awkward positions.

"You're not in trouble Tweek. I'm going to be okay. I just don't know where to go."

Tweek was tearing up. I hugged him and whispered to him, "Its okay its okay." I rubbed my hand against his back. After he calmed down he asked me a question.

"Craig, do you like me?"

"Oh? Where'd you get that question from?" I scratched the back of my head trying to hide any emotions. Fails

"Well I think I like you. Even though we just met like 2 life hours ago. Maybe it was destiny after all?" He said smiling softly.

"Destiny again? I believe in what life chooses for me. It takes me to a path whether I like it or not. The path may lead to bad or good. All I know is that I'm ready for it. If this is what you call destiny, then sure. The only thing I'm thinking about right now is finding somewhere to stay where there's not any reaper or human around."

"I have an idea which I'm sure it'll be okay with me since I don't have a code. Craig, will you like to go to the Land of Life with me?"

He said that as if he was asking me out to prom. I guess I have no other choice but to say yes.

"I would like to..umm...Do I have to take off my robe or something?"

"Yeah so you won't look suspicious" He took off the robe I gave him.

"Well alrighty. I just might need some clothes. I'm not wearing anything under this." I looked under my robe, seeing nothing but my body.

I started to pull off the robe and Tweek quickly covered up his eyes.

"CRAIG! NOT NOW!" He yelled at me. I could tell he was blushing. I smirked, hiding a joyous laugh.

Tweek tossed me a few clothes. A blue hoodie, a blue hat with a yellow puff ball, and pants. He didn't give me shoes but I'm fine barefooted. I put on the clothes seeing that they fit me nicely.

"Tweek, you know I'm fine with you looking at me change? We're both boys so there's no problem" I laughed a bit. Tweek is so adorable. "I'm done changing Tweek! You can look now!"

He looked up at me. The robe hid my face and everything from him but without it, he can now see my whole face. The  ocean blue eyes and black fluffy hair revealed. I looked over to Tweek seeing small cupids fly around him.

"Ahah! C-Craig, No! Not there!" He started talking to himself.

"T-Tweek? Are you okay?" I asked him.

He snapped out of it and apologized. I wonder what happened. The small cupids disappear. Anyways, Tweek grabbed onto me and transformed back into an angel. We flew up into the light flying through clouds. I feel sick! My stomach is beginning to rumble. We flew up into a platform of clouds and landed. I kneeled down on the floor, puking dark shadows. That's new.

"Welcome to the Land of Life Craig! Hopefully you can enjoy your stay!"