||3||

Lyn's  POV

    Damien followed us as the injured kid rode on the back of Bill's bike, me on the back of Richie's. We rode up the trail and headed to the pharmacy for supplies to patch the boy up. 

    We got closer to the pharmacy as Eddie blabbered on about the AIDS epidemic. We rode into an alleyway as Bill, Eddie, and Stan rushed to the pharmacy. "Richie, Lyn, stay here with the kid and Damien." "Glad I got to meet you before you died." The boy pet my 2"5 dog in thanks. "His name's Damien." 

    "Suck the wound!" "I need to focus right now," "You need to focus?" "Yeah, could you go get me something?" "Jeez, what do you need?" "My bifocals, they're in my second fanny pack." I rushed over to his bike and dug into his fanny pack, pulling out the bifocals. "Why do you have two fanny packs?" "Well, it's a long story and I'm trying to focus." I handed him his bifocals and he nodded to me in thanks and went back to work. I noticed Beverly Marsh come by with some emp cigs and a bag. "You have to suck the wound before applying the bandage!" "You don't know what you're talking about!" "Hey, are you okay? That looks like it hurts." Bev asked, kneeling down to pet Damien. "Yeah, I'm okay, I just fell." "Yeah, right into Henry Bowers!" "Sh-sh-shut up, R-Richie." "You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" Ben just blushed and looked away. "We-We'll take care of him.. Thanks again, Beverly." "Sure! Maybe I'll see you around." "Well, we're going to the q-q-quarry tomorrow if you wanna... come?" "Thanks, good to know. Bye." Bev walked off, as we finished fixing up Ben. "Nice going bringing up Bowers in front of her!" "Yeah, you heard what she did." "What'd she do?" "More like who'd she do, from what I hear the list is longer than my wang!" "You mean that 2 inch thing? Not much at all." He shoved me, as I giggled. Damien glared at Richie, as I waved him down. "They're j-j-j-just rumors." "Anyway, Bill had her back in the third grade, they kissed in the school play! The reviews say you can't fake that sort of passion!" "Well, you can if you train yourself enough." I butted in. Richie rolled his eyes, "Now, pip pip and tally ho, my good fellows! I do believe this chap requires our utmost attention!" "Why don't you shut up, Einstein, because I know what I'm doing and I don't want you doing the British Guy acce-" "Get in there!" I shoved Richie as he shoved me back. I took his glasses and lifted my own up onto my head. I ran around with his glasses on instead as he chased me. I distracted him from Eddie's work long enough. Once he caught me, he tackled me and fell on top of me. Both of our glasses fell off as he pushed himself off me. Damien waddled over and sat, watching us quietly. My face turned red a bit, but he sat up off of me soon enough. "Sorry, Lyn." Damien nudged our glasses towards us as Richie grabbed my pair and put it on. "Am I pretty yet?" He sat in front of me, helping me sit up too. "Stunning," I smirked and rolled my eyes. I put his pair on my face as well, "How do I look?" He smirked dorkily, "Hot." "Oh, god! Shut your face!" I covered his face with my hand and laughed.

    I had a crush on this boy, there's no denying it, but I was afraid to love him entirely.