||8||

A/N

BOI DO YOU KNOW- DO YOU KNOWWWWWW HOW HARD IT IS TO TYPE WITH LONG NAILS I GREW MY NAILS OUT (AND PAINTED THEM MY THUMBS HAVE "IT" WRITTEN ON THEM AND MIDDLE FINGERS HAVE ST FOR STRANGER THINGS) AND THIS IS DIFFICULT IT FEELS W E I R D 

ok on with thy story for you precious babes

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Lyn's POV

    We went to Bill's house to study the sewers and find out where this demonic thing lived. Mike pulled the garage door down, and I helped Eddie and Richie with the projector. Richie tapped my nose and smirked, as I stole his glasses. My arm was getting better so I had taken the brace off for a while, and I grabbed Richie's glasses with my bad hand. He smiled and let me wear them as we traded glasses for a minute. Bill set up the map and then put the slide into the projector. We all gathered around to see the map of Derry. "Look... Th-that's where G-Gerogie disappeared. There's the Ironworks, and the Black Spot. Everywhere IT happens, it's-it's connected by the sewers, and they all meet up at-" "At the well house." Ben finished in astonishment. I noticed Eddie was starting to flip a bit, as I patted his shoulder comfortingly. "That's the house on Neibolt street." Stan huddered out. "You mean that old 1700's looking house? The one that's perfect for homeless people?" I fixed Richie's glasses onto my nose, as he handed me mine back. I shook my head as the boys continued. Eddie started having an asthma attack, as puffed from his inhaler. "I hate that place," Bev spoke with a dull voice, "Always feels like someone's watching me." "That's where I saw IT," Eddie whimpered, "That's where I saw the clown." "Th-tha-that's where IT lives." Eddie puffed from his inhaler again. "I can't imagine anything wanting to live there." "Can we stop talking about this? It's summer, we're kids, I'm having a freaking anxiety attack!" Eddie ripped the map down, "Pu-pu-put it back!" Bill protested, Eddie shaking his head. The projector starting clicking through photos of Bill and his family. I grabbed Richie's hand, giving him his glasses back and put my regular ones on. He squeezed my hand slightly. It stopped on one picture, then zoomed in on Georgie. "What's happening?" "Turn it off!" It went from Georgie to the woman, who's hair was covering her face. It moved in stop motion, and then started moving out of her face, revealing that damn clown. We all started freaking out, as I grabbed Richie's arm. Eddie scooted up against Richie and I, as Bev screamed to turn it off. Mike kicked the projector, as it fell on the other side of the wall. It clicked a few more times, until the picture had no woman/clown. Then, it went dark. Suddenly, the clown was on all fours and larger than all of us. He crawled around, smiling maniacally, and crawled towards me. I had let go of Richie's arm and ran to a corner. I screamed as the clown towered over me, and suddenly the basement door flew open. The thing was gone. I was hyperventilating, crying, shaking, paler than my own skin tone which was pretty pale. I got up, tripped, got up again, and hugged Richie shakily. He held me tight and shook as well, his eyes wide. Eddie puffed from his inhaler and stared at me. "IT saw us.. IT saw us and it knows where we are!" Eddie panicked. "IT always knew." Bill looked at Eddie, then walked out. "A-Alright, so, let's go." "Go? Go where?" "Neibolt." "After that?" "Yeah, it's summer, we should be outside.." "If you say it's summer one more f-f-freaking time.." Bill threw his hands up in frustration. I grabbed Richie's hand tightly and shuddered a bit. I don't think any of us have seen Bill like this. He got on his bike and rode off. We decided to go after him. I hopped on the back of Richie's bike and wrapped my arms around him tightly. 

      "Bill!" Beverly threw herself off her bike, as we all joined her, Stan just kicking his kickstand up. "Bill, you can't go in there. This is crazy!" "Look, you don't have to come in with me. But what happens when.. another Georgie goes missing? Or another Betty, or another Ed Corcoran? Or.. one of us! Are you just gonna pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? Because I can't." I held onto Richie's hand tightly, surprised. "I go home, and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals, but.. he isn't. So walking into this house, for me, it's easier than walking into my own." "Wow." "What?" "He didn't stutter. At all." I finished for Richie, his grip tightening on my hand. Richie and I started walking up the stairs, Ben following, until Stanley stopped us. "Wait!" We looked back at the nervous jew, "Shouldn't we um... have some people keep watch? Just, you know, in case something bad happens?" I rolled my eyes, but nodded. "Wh-who wants to stay out here?" Everyone but Bev and I raised their hands. I yanked Richie's hand down, and whispered in his ear. "You're coming to protect my ass."