||6||

Lyn's POV

    The next day, we had gotten a call from Beverly. She told us she had an emergency. On the way there, I rode on the back of Richie's bike. Damien had decided to accompany us, as well. I ignored their talk and stared at Damien, who ran to keep up with us. Eddie was the first to throw his bike down, Damien walking up to sit beside the clutter that formed. "You made it, I-I need to show you something." Bev rushed down. "More than what we saw at the quarry?" I shoved him as Eddie told him to shut up. "My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment." "Then we'll leave a watch. Now, Richie, L-Lyn just s-s-stay-stay here." The others all went to rush into her apartment. "What if her dad comes back?" "Do what you always do! Start talking." "It is a gift.."

    Richie and I played with Damien for a bit, "What do you think they're doing? They're taking a while." "Dunno." He shrugged. "Truth or Dare?" "Dare." Richie replied, petting my dog. "I dare you to kiss Damien." "How about I kiss you?" "Gross, Trashmouth." He smirked and scooted over to me. "Nooo! Damien, help meee!" I whined, as Damien walked over lazily and let himself flop onto Richie. He grunted and groaned, "Lyn, no! Help! The mighty beast is crushing your prince charming," 

    Once we headed off, Richie circled the others, Damien only following behind and not circling. "No, We loved being your personal doorman. Could you idiots have taken any longer?" "Shut up, Richie." "Yeah, shut up, Richie." "Oh, ok, trash the trashmouth, I get it. Hey, I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor imagining that her sink went all Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween. Neither was Lyn." "Don't include me into this." I covered his mouth with my hand. "She didn't imagine it." We slowed to a stop, Damien sitting down near where Richie paused his bike. "I s-s-saw something, too." "You saw blood, too?" "Not blood.. G-G-Georgie. It seemed so real, it seemed like him but-but it wasn't h-him, there was- there was this-" "A clown." Eddie stopped him. "Yeah, I saw it, too." "Wait, can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing it?" I rolled my eyes and covered his mouth, "You're not a virgin, you probably have never even thought about-" I was cut off by distant yelling. "Oh, god. That's Belch Huggins' car." "Isn't that the homeschool kid's bike?" "Yeah, that's Mike's." "Well, we gotta help him!" "Do we?" "Yes!"

    Damien arrived down there first, growling at the bullies. I held my dog back because knowing those goons, they'd kill him. The others ran down to help the kid, as Bev threw a rock at Bowers. It hit him right in the head. Mike climbed across the river as Henry spoke. "You losers are trying to hard. Bev will do you, you just gotta ask nicely. Like I did. I don't know about Lyn, but I'm sure she would, too." Richie growled at his statement about me as tears welled in my eyes. Ben yelled and then threw a rock, hitting Bowers in the face. "Rock wars!" Richie yelled as a rock hit him right in the head. I bent down to help him up as he looked at me with a big smile. The other continued launching rocks out at the bullies. Richie and I started launching rocks again, as I grabbed large rocks and hurled them as hard as I could. I hit Belch in the nose, probably breaking it in the process as he yelled curses. We all battle cried and kept fighting until we won. Once the others took Mike back Damien, Richie and I lagged back to show Bowers he was in defeat. Richie yelled inappropriate victories as Damien howled in victory as well. "Try us again, Bowers!" The three of us walked off as I smiled over at Richie.