||12||

Richie's POV

    Lyn ran off without us, and I tried going after her, but Bill stopped me. "She'll be f-f-fine, she's t-t-tough. We g-gotta tell th-the others." I worried for the rest of the time about her. We call Eddie and the others, and then biked off.

    We all pedaled towards the house. We threw our bikes down, as Bill spoke. "Guys, spikes." I walked over and saw an old beer bottle. I covered my eyes and smashed it, trying to make it sharp, but it didn't work. I tossed the bottle neck to the side, and gave up. Suddenly, Beverly ran out. "Beverly? Where's Lyn?" I spoke pretty loud. "It got her, she saved me." "What?! You let her get taken!" I screamed at her. I was about to punch her, but Bill stopped me. "F-fighting won't save her. W-we need t-to hurry, i-if we don't, sh-she might d-d-d-die." I ran inside, the others following me.

    We went inside the old victorian home. My eyes fell back to Stan. "Stan?" We all turned to see Stan reluctantly standing outside of the door. "Stan? We all have to go. B-B-Beverly was right." Beverly rubbed her arm in discomfort, as I glared at her. How could she just leave Lyn down there with that thing without even trying to save her? "If we split up like last time, that clown will kill us one by one." Stanley looked like he was about to cry. "If we stick together... all of us, we'll win." Stan finally made his way inside after us, and we headed to the basement.

    Once we reached the broken stone well, there was a rope already lowered down. "Hey Eddie, got a quarter?" I tried lightening the mood. "I wouldn't want to make a wish in that thing." "That's where she is." Beverly pointed down the well towards a hole in the side of it. "Lyn?!" I yelled down. Ben joined me after I yelled down. Mike helped the others get a good grip on the rope, Bill going first, then Eddie, then me, then Beverly, then Ben, then Stan. We all climbed into the hole, one by one, making room for the others. Mike was about to climb down, but we heard a hollow banging sound, and he yelled in pain. "Mike!" We all yelled. We looked up and saw no one other than the infamous jerkward, Henry Bowers. He looked insane. "Baa, baa." He acted insane. He was insane. He had blood all over his face. He pulled the rope up and I started screeching, "Grab it! Get the rope!" Ben tried, but failed. "Shit, Mike!" I yelled up the well. There was silence for a moment, then sounds of struggle. We all started screaming his name. We lost one person because of Henry. He was going to kill us all, great. "I-I-I-I should get up there," Bill started to hand me a flashlight, and Eddie reached from behind me to pull him back, "Are you insane?! With what?!" He yelled right into my ear. We suddenly saw Henry fall over the well, hitting the sides violently. "Holy shit!" I screamed, his scream of fear and defeat echoing the walls back up. Mike looked down with a mortified expression. "Mike!" "Oh god, are you okay?!" Beverly called up, moving me back. "I'm okay, I'm okay." He assured us. I sighed in relief, as he started to get the rope back down. He lay the bolts on the side of the well, and they fell off into the bottomless pit. Beverly luckily caught a few of the bolts, but the rest fell. "Lyn could've caught all of those." I grumbled underneath my breath. She handed what bolts she did catch to Bill, who held onto them with his life. Mike climbed down and we headed onward.

    "Guys, where's Stanley?" I looked where he was supposed to be, but no sign of him. "Stanley? Stan?! Stan!" Eddie started screeching through the tunnels, flashing his light around. "Shit, greywater." I called out as we entered a tunnel. We kept yelling for Stan, but not a peep. In the distance, we heard his voice scream, it cracking a bit. "Stanley!" "Help!" He screamed. We rushed towards the plea.

    We pushed open a door as Bill, Eddie, Mike and I struggled with it. Ben and Beverly stayed behind with their flash lights and we broke into a main room. Bill flashed his light around as all of us yelled for our lost friend. We ran over, and then saw the light fall on a tall dark woman sucking on Stanley's face. He was bleeding, and struggling under her grasp. I gasped, trying to catch my breath from shock. It looked up, it's gums retracting and keeping it's main teeth on Stanley's face, and showed multiple small sharp teeth. It finally retracted its face, and slithered off. Once it hid in the tunnels, it's fingers still stayed visible. Then, it came back as that freaking clown. Once he finally left for good, we ran to Stan's side. We reached down to help him, all of us yelling his name. He violently jerked under our touches, realizing it was us. He started screaming hoarsely in anger. "You left me!" We tried calming him down. "You're not my friends, you made me go in there!" He finally slowed to a stop, "Stanley, I'm sorry!" I yelled out, my face twisted in so many different emotions. I noticed Beverly get up, "Bill, wait! We're supposed to stick together!" She ran after Bill as I slapped my hand against my face. "Jesus, Bill, you always do this."