||13||

Richie's POV

    Eddie looked up after hearing Bev's yelling, "Bill!" We all got up and went to find Bill. I helped Stan around until he was entirely okay. We made our way through the sewers, our lights hitting against the cylinder walls. 

Bill's POV

    I ran after what seemed to be Georgie into a huge room. I saw Lyn floating in the air, wearing her usually baggy clothes and leggings. I tried jumping up to grab her foot, but she was too high. Beverly ran in soon enough. I walked over to grab a box to go back to Lyn, but looked up and saw Georgie. I looked over at Bev, and sat the box down, walking off. "We'll be back for you, Lyn." Beverly followed after me. I stared at the little kid I thought was dead, who I knew to be dead with pain.

Richie's POV

    "Lyn?! Lyn!" We all screamed rushing into the largest room we'd seen so far. We ran in and saw her floating in mid air. "Oh god, guys! Help me get her down!" I yelled. I ran over and started jumping up to grab her leg and pull her down, but she was too far up. Ben came over and lifted me up, and I was finally able to bring her down. "Lyn? Delyn, please. Please, wake up." I shook her a bit. I grabbed her face and began to sob, her dumb glasses covering her glazed over eyes. "Please, please don't be dead." I took her glasses off and folded them into my shirt. "Lyn... please." I sobbed, and hugged her. I buried my head into the crook of her neck. "I never even got to tell you.." I whispered. I lifted my head up and spoke to the others, not turning my head, "If any of you judge me, I'll beat your asses." I smashed my lips against hers, feeling like it'd be the only time I'd ever get to kiss her. I peeped my eye open to see her eyes regain their green colour. She was alive! I didn't stop kissing her, though. She was surprised, at first, but began to kiss me back without the others being able to tell. We broke apart and I smiled at her. "Y-you're alive!" I felt a tear roll down my face and I hugged her again. "Richie? I-I'm confused, wh-" "No time, babe, Bill's gonna get his ass killed. Bev, too." "Beverly made it out safe?" "Yeah, and we're not on good terms." We all began to go look for Bill, Lyn staying close behind me. "Wait, where's my gla-" "Here you are, princess." I unfolded them off my shirt and handed them to her. I smiled at her, and we went over to Bill.

Lyn's POV
    While in the void, I began to float. IT had stayed dark for a bit, but ended up getting more vivid. Was this what death was? Suddenly, a large square showed itself in front of me. I stared in awe as memories from my life shuffled onto the screen. The day I met Richie, after dropped my glasses in front of him, he traded mine out. Once he gave my actual glasses back, he started joking around with me. I smiled at that memory, it being one of my favourites. Then I saw the day that Georgie disappeared. Seeing the blood soaking the rain near that sewer opening in the road. Hearing his poor little yelps of pain, his cries for help. It twisted my heart to remember that, it was the worst memory I had. I remembered the day Richie introduced me to the rest of their club, which had grown large in members since summer started. I saw  the memory of getting my pet dog, Damien. I missed him, I wish he was here to protect me, but then again I'm glad I left him home, safe. I saw the memory of all my favorite holidays, of all the times I spent with friends. I saw the memory of Richie and I awkwardly falling on each other, him helping me up when we did. I saw memories of him flirting and cracking jokes with me. I saw memories of times where either of us beat the other at Street Fighter, or other video games. I realized then how much I really loved this boy. It flooded over me like a river. It was a warm feeling, a feeling of security, of safety, of protection. I saw how much he really loved me in his eyes, his actions. I never knew how hard this boy had fallen for me. IT must've broken his heart when I told him my true fear, what I was scared most of. Now, though, he showed me why I shouldn't be scared of it. He gave me a reason to get over my fear. But now, I was dead. Or, it felt like I was dead. I lost him. I slightly cried inside this void that I was trapped in forever. I could never see that boy again.

    It had been dark the entire time. I felt myself float in a void, a screen in front of me showing what was happening in the future, now, instead of memories. Suddenly, I felt a strong feeling on my leg. Then, my lips. Everything started to melt away, the void being replaced with the sewer I was last in. Then, I saw Richie's hair up against my face, feeling him kiss me. It was strangely passionate, I'd ask him why later. I slowly but discreetly kissed back, considering the others were watching us. His fingers were shoved in between strands of my short hair, and I smiled slightly. He finally broke away from me, and I looked around, confused. "Y-you're alive!" Richie smiled at me as a tear fell down his cheek from joy. I smiled weakly, but spoke. My voice was scratchy and it hurt to speak, but I needed to, "Richie? I-I'm confused, wh-" "No time to explain, babe." Richie explained the situation, but then I noticed everything was blurry. "Wait, where are my gla-" "Here you are, princess." He took them off his shirt, and I smiled at him. While the others weren't looking, I planted a kiss on his cheek. Our faces had become red, but I was glad I kissed him. I hoped we both survived what was to come.