two | drunk & guilty

Drinking your problems away used to be something that Ingrid despised, especially as her father had fallen prey to the strong clutches of liquor

Drinking your problems away used to be something that Ingrid despised, especially as her father had fallen prey to the strong clutches of liquor. The crushing blow of failing as the eldest daughter caused Ingrid to take a liking to the intoxicating liquid.

She drank to forget the look on Astrid's face when she died. She drank to forget that everyone that was at Asgard at that very moment, probably all thought about her with hatred.

Sakaar wasn't as bad as everyone would think. Yes, it was filled with slave traders and schmucks, not to mention all of the shit that is dumped through the portals that lead to open space. But it became home for the fallen guardian where she reluctantly captured slaves to battle in the arena against, what she would call, green ugly bastard.

"Val, I'm sick of this. I want to get out of here." Valkyrie silently groaned as she heard Ingrid say her usual phrase right after someone that they captured died in the arena. Drink in hand, Ingrid downed it before stumbling to get up, collapsing back down almost instantly onto her stool.

"Well, the only way that that is going to happen is if you were to-" Valkyrie chuckled before she finished her sentence, the next words she would say sounding ridiculous."-rob the damn Grandmaster." The other slave traders in the bar burst out into laughter along with Valkyrie who downed another drink.

"Whatever, I'm going to go back home." Ingrid skulked off her chair before stumbling down the hallway that led to where she needed to go. She didn't know where she was going as she turned corners in the hallways. As she continued to drunkenly stumble down the halls, Ingrid thought back to what Valkyrie had said, finding herself liking the thought.

"She has so many great ideas." She slurred to herself letting out a slow chuckle that sounded as if she had a breathing condition. She found herself pulling out a sword and walking to the Grandmasters arena watching quarters. She waltzed through the door before sticking her sword up to the back of his neck. Her judgment was clearly clouded as she looked around and saw at least 20 guns aimed at her.

"I think this is a sign that I shouldn't drink." She slowly removed her sword causing the Grandmaster to spin and look at her. "Oh god, no. Scrapper 141, why? You were my favorite. One of the best drunks I have ever met." Ingrid lowered her head in shame and awaited what she assumed would be a slap on the wrist or an exile at the very least.

"Toss her into the arena. She would make for some great entertainment." Ingrid's eyes widened as the words that came from his mouth hit her at full force. As his subjects grabbed onto her shoulders, her eyes widened and she couldn't help but flip one of them over. She didn't want to fight and kill innocent people.

"No, please. Sorry for the flip, but why not banish me?" She noticed how the rest that were trying to contain her, slowly inched forward but she waved her arms around to ward them off. "Because my dear, you would make an amazing contender and it would be such a waste to send you away. But don't worry since I like you so much, you will be put in the warm-up rounds. I don't think you would make for a very exciting contender against my champion." Ingrid gasped as she gets slammed to the floor by Topaz who put her into the electromagnetic handcuffs. The bitch always hated her and the feeling was mutual.

"No, wait. I have something I need to tell you that has been bothering me for years." Topaz pauses causing Ingrid to turn her head, dramatically, to look at the Grandmaster and give her last goodbyes.

"I would just like to say that I really think you should ditch the blue line on your mouth and chin like It looks like you spilled soup from your mouth." The Grandmaster quickly nodded at Topaz, prompting the bodyguard to slam her gun over the woman's head. When Ingrid woke up, she sighed as she looked at a rock in the formation of a gladiator and the slave she had recently put away called Doug.

"Hello, there. My name's Korg, this is Doug and welcome." Then and there Ingrid contemplated just letting herself die in the arena. But the Valkyrior in her wanted to keep her alive.

She did not think that that would take that long.

It did.

God, I almost cried because this didn't appear and had nothing in the document but it's all good now. I know what you're probably thinking. 'WHERE'S THOR????" but hey, I originally thought that Ingrid was going to be with Valkyrie and watching the fights but I kind of liked this better.

I UPDATED HOW AMAZING. I finally got around to rewatching the movie which I found a good copy of and now after THREE or FOUR MONTHS, I am finally committing and starting it so thank you to those who stuck around!

Thanks, Queenie.

(EDITED)