twenty two | my norse hunk

Ingrid had never felt such power as she charged into that battlefield, riding her pegasus with her sword outstretched

Ingrid had never felt such power as she charged into that battlefield, riding her pegasus with her sword outstretched. She had a slight smile on her face as she slashed into the enemies she felt like she had just fought on the battlefield in Wakanda. She stabbed a creature as it jumped at her, twisting as another one jumped toward her.

"Come here, you bastard." Ingrid pointed her sword forward as it jumped toward her, teeth bared but with a strike of lightning, it was gone. Ingrid crouched on her pegasus, jumping off and landing on the ground as it flew away. "Hello, my love." Ingrid said as she calmly walked toward the god of thunder himself who stood still as she smiled.

He almost hesitated to reach out and touch her, scared she would scatter in his hands as she did before. She looked beautiful and strong whereas he looked down at his beer gut, a feeling of shame sweeping over him. Ingrid walked towards him, pressing a sweet kiss against his lips, paying no attention to the battle around her as others defended them so they could have their moment.

"I missed you." Thor brought his hand up, stroking her cheek with his thumb as she pressed a soft kiss to his palm. "I did too." She softly whispered out as she saw the tears begin to gather in his eyes. Thor chuckled as he looked away from her eyes and down at his gut. "Sorry, I'm not as handsome as you remember." Ingrid shook her head before placing a hand on his braided beard.

"My love, you are looking as handsome as ever. Now, I have more to love." Thor looked back up at her with a smile before kissing her deeply before a loud, rude cough came from beside them. "Sorry to interrupt this beautiful moment, but if you didn't notice we are in a freaking battle," Rocket yelled, shooting at the aliens that charged towards them.

"You're right, sweet rabbit." Ingrid patted his head before rushing off into battle not noticing the slight happiness she had brought the little raccoon. Ingrid rushed into battle once again, yelling as she slashed her sword about wildly, stopping as she ran into Korg and Miek. "Grid! Oh man, it's been rough without you." Korg shouted excitedly as they went back to back with Miek.

"I'm glad to see you're okay," Ingrid shouted over the growling as she patted Korg on the shoulder, pointing him towards a creature that ran towards him. "Yeah, you too. Thor's been a bit of a disaster without you, but he's been helping me with fortnite." Ingrid furrowed her eyebrows as she turned slightly to see his face. "What is fortnite?" Korg gasped in disbelief before he remembered that she had been gone for 5 years.

"I'll show you. You'll love it." Ingrid laughed and nodded before she ran towards a rock, launching herself upwards and into the sky. Her pegasus neighed as it flew underneath her, catching the warrior with ease. "Anyone see an ugly brown van up there?" A voice came through the communicators causing Ingrid to look around, seeing the ugliest van parked on the opposite end. "Yes!"

"But you're not gonna like where it's parked," Val added, flying up next to Ingrid who eyed the gauntlet that was being run around on the battlefield and the distance between it and the truck. "Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony asked, already knowing that this was going to be a pain in the ass. "Maybe ten minutes."

"Get it started. We'll get the stones to you." Ingrid nodded as she listened before turning to Valkyrie with a sigh. "Time for the real bloody challenge." Val laughed as they began to get closer to the ground slicing the heads off of enemies. "Where are you, you purple bastard?" Ingrid whispered to herself as she looked along the battlefield before spotting Thanos' bald purple head.

"Don't even think about it. I've killed him before not as satisfying as you would think." Ingrid heard Thor say to her over the communications causing her to roll her eyes and sigh. "I was just going to say hello. How did you kill him?" Ingrid asked, curiosity in her voice, ignoring the fact that Thor had said he had killed him once already. "I aimed for the head," Thor replied, Ingrid hearing grunting from the other side.

"That's my man." Thor laughed before they returned their full focus to the battle that was still raging on. From up in the air, Ingrid could see the small mini-reunions happening all around as people were reunited for the first time in years. It was a heartwarming sight until someone yelled 'heads up' at her.

Ingrid turned to see a flying kid in a suit with spider legs being hurled towards her with the gauntlet. She moved the pegasus in a way that the boy could easily hop on which caused the pegasus to sway slightly. "Hey! Nice to meet---" Ingrid shook her head and yelled over the loud sounds. "Hold on!"

"Oh! My God!" She gave him little to no warning before she began to descend quickly, aiming for the van before a blast shot her off of the Pegasus, the winged horse neighing as it was blasted. Ingrid grunted as she fell to the ground before a hand pulled her up and into their chest. She looked up at Thor as the blasts were happening to see him trying to protect her from the bombs that came down on them.

They were Asgardians so they would come out unscathed from this battle but they didn't want to take the chance but as soon as the bombs started, they stopped and began pointing at the sky. "What are they firing at?" Ingrid asked as she looked at the clouds. Thor chuckled and pointed to the ship. "I believe that would be our secret weapon."

Okay not that great, but I'm trying. I hate writing fight scenes because I don't know how to use the right words and they just don't sound good so here it some garbage fighting descriptions. Thorgrid I think should probably be the ship name but I don't know if I like it that much oh well.

Thanks, Queenie.

(UNEDITED)