thirteen | valhalla, i am coming

Ingrid and Valkyrie now clad in their old Valkyrie armor, prepare to shoot at the enemies that are below

Ingrid and Valkyrie now clad in their old Valkyrie armor, prepare to shoot at the enemies that are below. Ingrid goes and sits next to Banner as Valkyrie continues to adjusts the gun "Nice Armor," Banner comments as he flies the ship causing Ingrid to send in a smile before turning her gaze back to the burning city in front of them and the bridge leading to the Bifrost.

"Valkyrie, Asgardians down below and what appears to be a giant wolf. Banner fly us closer." Banner nodded and flew out of the clouds as Valkyrie began shooting at the beast, hoping that that would give them enough time. "Oh bloody hell." Ingrid looks over at the over end, noticing an army of Butchers being lead towards them by one man.

"Alright, I'm getting off." Valkyrie's eyes briefly meet Ingrid's as they are filled with concern for her one and only friend. "Be careful." Ingrid nods before grabbing her sword and launching herself onto the Bifrost in front of the Butchers. Ingrid swipes her sword at the enemies trying to kill the people, but the screams from the other side bring her attention to the massive animal charging towards them.

"Bloody dog." But before she can rush to do anything, she hears the roar that had become so familiar in the Grandmasters arena. "Yeah, Hulk!" Ingrid cheered before slicing a butcher in half. She fights beside Heimdall who is sliced at the knee causing him to fall down. Ingrid launches herself towards the sword but it is stopped by a blast to the chest.

"Hey man. I'm Korg. This is Miek. We're going to jump on that spaceship and get out of here. Want to come?" Ingrid's face lights up with a smile as she sees the rock formation she never thought she would see again. "Korg! Miek! What are you doing here?"

"To save you and your people, obviously." Just as he finishes talking a massive ship comes into view causing Ingrid to laugh out. "Your savior is here!" Ingrid scoffed at how Loki was absolutely full of himself and didn't even try to hide it. Loki walks towards Ingrid and Heimdall with a proud smile on his face. For once he did something for the good of others. "Welcome home. I saw you coming."

"Of course you did. I see you have your Valkyrie garments again. Ready to kick some ass?" Ingrid doesn't respond and only pulls out her main sword, discarding the little ones. They all fight side by side, some gladiators being killed, but a hell of a lot more butchers being killed.

A lightning bolt that strikes the palace catches the attention of every person on the bridge and causes Ingrid to smirk before resuming fighting. Thor comes landing on the bridge with lightning zapping off of him and in his eyes. Ingrid was very attracted to him at that moment. All of them fight in sync, destroying almost all of the butchers within minutes.

"You're late," Thor told Loki as Ingrid stared in shock at the black spot where his eye used to be. "You're missing an eye."

"Still hot though." Loki looks disgusted as Ingrid shrugs causing Thor to smile at her before Valkyrie comes and snaps them out of it "This isn't over." The four walk down the rainbow bridge to see the malicious Hela, slowly walking towards them. "I think we should disband the Revengers."

"I think that's maybe for the best." Ingrid nodded before Loki clicked in their faces, bringing their attention to him. "Hit her with a lightning blast." Loki pointed at Hela who seemed to be getting quite close to them. "I just hit her with the biggest lightning blast in the history of lightning. It did nothing."

"We need to hold her off until everybody's on board." Valkyrie interrupts their sibling banter causing Thor to become quiet and look at the Asgardians rushing onto the ship, fearing for their lives. "It won't end there. The longer Hela's on Asgard the more powerful she grows. She'll hunt us down. We need to stop her here and now.

"What's the plan, God of Thunder?" Ingrid turns to Thor who takes a step forward. "I'm not doing 'Get help.'" Loki tells his brother who seems to just ignore him and look at the ship behind them again. "Asgard's not a place, it's a people. This was never about stopping Ragnarok...it was about causing Ragnarok. Go to the vault. Surtur's crown. It's the only way." They were all still panting from the fights before and Loki nodded, seemingly impressed by the move.

"Bold move, brother. Even for me." Loki runs off, leaving Ingrid, Thor, and Valkyrie to fend off Hela. "Shall we?" Thor asks the two women who smile at each other before turning to him. "After you." The three begin to fight Hela with Thor leading the attacks with his new found abilities and Ingrid and Valkyrie providing beat downs in between whilst he recovers.

"Go! Go now!" Thor yells out to Heimdall as all of the Asgardians refugees have been loaded on to the ship. Ingrid and Valkyrie are swished back by Hela and Thor is stabbed, leaving the ship without defense from her wrath.

"Shit!" Ingrid shouts out as Hela causes spikes to go through the ship, preventing it from leaving. Ingrid and Valkyrie pull themselves towards their swords as blood pours out from their wounds. "Hela! Enough!" Hela pauses her murderous walk towards the fallen Valkyries and turns to the weaponless God of Thunder. "You want Asgard? It's yours."

"Whatever game you're playing, it won't work. You can't defeat me." Hela seemed smug at that point, but so did Thor. "No, but he can." Surtur bursts from the Asgard palace with flames and lava flowing over the city. Valkyrie and Ingrid rush towards Hela before pinning her to the bridge with their swords as Thor delivers the final blow with his lightning destroying the bridge.

"The people are safe. That's all that matters." Valkyrie, Thor, and Ingrid all stand and watch as Surtur swipes his sword around him, looking like a child destroying a sandcastle. "We're fulfilling the prophecy."

"I hate this prophecy." Ingrid gestures towards the home that she had lost causing Thor to grab her shoulder. "So do I, but we have no choice. Surtur destroys Asgard, he destroys Hela so that our people can live. We need to let him finish..." Just as Thor finishes, they all spot Hulk flinging himself at Surtur. The three let out a chorus of yelling as they watch him pound the monster with furious punches. "Hulk no! Stop it you moron!!"

"You don't need to smash for once," Ingrid shouts at him before watching Surtur fling Hulk back at them with smoke coming off him. "Hulk, just for once in your life, don't smash!"

"But...big Monster," Hulk tells him as he points to the giant flaming monster. "Hulk! Let's go." Valkyrie shouts at him and the three watch as Hulk sprints towards them. Thor pulls Ingrid into his arms and the three are grabbed by Hulk and launched towards the ship with all the Asgardians on it.

Another chapter woo. You know what, I might actually get this done tonight. Well, the Ragnarok part. Oh well, I might publish another chapter tonight so stay tuned.

Thanks, Queenie.

(EDITED)