Chapter 14: Kiss me, Kiss her, Whatever

Dedicated to CreativeDreamer01 for helping me out and being so amazing :) xxx

I stand in the bathroom, looking into the mirror as I apply my make-up when I hear a gentle knock on the door.
"Babe we need to be out in ten minutes, so can you hurry up? I mean.. you look beautiful without the make-up, you don't need it," I roll my eyes, take my make up bag and open the door, still in my dressing gown.
"I'll be two seconds," I say and rush into his room, changing into my black dress and shoes before walking out to meet Nathan.
"You look stunning," he said, making me blush a scarlett red. He took my hand and lead me out of the door, on our way to the car.

Kyle drove us to the club, and throughout the entire journey, I have been on edge. I have worried over whether Kelly and Steph will be happy to see me, the way James will treat me and whether anything will happen due to my new found danger. Nathan has told me to stay with Kyle, to make sure I stay away from James. He is still angry that he threatened me the way he did, that he scared me the way he did. I on the other hand, just want to go home. I just have this really bad feeling that something is going to go wrong. The butterflies feel more like bees as they fly around my stomach, making me feel so sick and dizzy.
I walk in with Kyle, shaking a little as we make our way through large room with people stuffed inside. I choke a little on the smoke and struggle to see through the lights, but we eventually make it the people we are looking for. I immediately receive a glare from James but I am impressed with small smiles I get from the two girls I miss the most. I smile back, trying to be unfazed by James, looking anywhere and everywhere. I see in the corner, well away from Steph is Casey, her body draped over a blonde man. Typical.
"Shall we dance?" I take Kyle's hand and he takes me a little further away from the group and we dance, in front of each other. Kyle attempts to dance sexily but fails, so he tells me to try. I do, moving up and down, swinging my hips and bum around. He tells me I am pretty good, and so I blush, and turn to see Nathan staring straight at me. Did he see me? Oh well, I think and continue to dance, trying to relax a little.
When I am tired, I return to the bar and check my phone. I have one new message.

From Nathan

Meet me at the fire exit in ten minutes x

To Nathan

Okay? x

I reply and see him, on the other side of the bar, looking at his phone. He sends me one wink before going to talk to some people I have never met before, but he seems to know very well. Maybe they are the ther people in the team. I drink an orange juice with Kyle beside me. I see Steph an Kelly having fun together and immediately feel regretful that I haven't sorted things out with them yet. I am about to do that when I realise it has been ten minutes and Nathan has gone. I tell Kyle I am going to bathroom and search for the fire exit sign. When I see the small, green rectangle. I almost run toward it, opening the door and stepping outside.
Nathan's hands find their way to my waist and his lips push onto mine, all in almost a second. I am taken aback, but I just play with his hair as I kiss him, my back pressed against a cold brick wall.
"Where were you?" He asks between kisses.
" I was talking to Kyle," I answer as he kisses me again.
"By the way, don't dance like that again," he warns, his voice serious and stern.
"Why?" I tease, and he smirks.
"Because I can't do this all of the time," he replies, kissing me once more before completely leaving me.
"Stay with Kyle," he says before taking me back to the door and pushing me through. He stays, so I assume he is waiting so that we are not suspicious. I struggle to find Kyle and when I do, he gives me the disapproving look. He knows what we just did.
"Sorry," I apologise and see him shake his head, tutting. I laugh and drink my drink, thinking back over the last few minutes. I want to go back, to see him again, but I know I can't so instead, I decide on sorting things with the girls. I leave kyle to look around, hoping to see them dancing somewhere in the middle of the room.
When I am looking, I see Casey, her back pressed against a different person. She has her arms around his neck, his head in her shoulder, doing god knows what. When I look closer I see that this person she is with has messy, brown hair, is wearing a grey t-shirt and...black jeans. No. No.
He lifts his head as she moves her hips in time with his and I swear I thorw up in my mouth. I stand there shocked and scared. How could he? He is doing the thing I have always been afraid of.
I spin around and run, not wanting to see how much closer they can get. Tears fall from my eyes as I head towards the exit. I see Kyle in the distance, looking at the same sight as me, shock written on his face.
"Lily! Oh my God, are you okay?" Steph asks from by the door of the club, and she looks genuinely concerned.
"I'll be fine, thank you," I say and she nods, letting me walk out. Then, I leave, as fast as I can and phone a taxi, wanting nothing more than to go home. As soon as the taxi arrives I get in it, not wanting to be seen by anybody else, especially Nathan. I don't want to see him, speak to him or even look at him.
How dare he dance with her of all people after he kisses me like that? How can he cheat on me? After everything this is the last thing I expected him to do. Maybe I should have expected something, especially after all of he lies he told me, all of the secrets he kept. Maybe this was another secret? Maybe he has been seeing her the whole time? I wipe the tears from my eyes as I run up to his room, throwing the door open and slamming it. I'm so angry, so fucking angry at him! I take the plate from the side and smash it on the wall. I then throw the home phone at the wall. Then the vase. Then the canvas. When the flat is successfully turned upside down, I go to his bed, where I lie there, crying.