• 00 •

"Why did you do that?!!! How could you do this to me?!!!" He didn't say anything and just stared at me which made me even more angry. Hot tears that I held in for too long finally freely flew down my cheeks. "You said that you love me! You said that you care about me! You said that you hate seeing me cry! You said that you hate seeing me hurt!!!" My voice cracked but I didn't care less how I sound at that moment. "Now you are the one making me cry! You are the one that hurts me!!!... Are you going to just stare at me and say nothing now?!!!" He only stared at his feet, speechless. I couldn't even see his face or read his expression. Instead I scoffed. "Okay then let me say this myself, we—" I was interrupted by his lips that crushed on mine making it even harder for me to leave.

He kissed me so passionately, making me feel as if I was in heaven, just like he always does. He pulled me closer by my waist. I wasn't able to move anymore, I just stood there... frozen, with perplexed feelings. But a thought of him cheating on me crossed my mind...Once again tears built up in my eyes, this time even more. This time they were heavier, more painful...

I pushed him hard and backed away. "We're over..." I said, more like whispered. I turned around and left him there and I never turned back. I couldn't...

"No, Leah, don't!!!! Don't go!!! I love you!!!" I could hear him shouting before I was already too far to hear him...

_______________

Hi guys If someone reads this. I'm sorry for any mistakes in the text, but English is not my first language and I'm not great at it. I hope you'll like this story and thanks to everyone that reads this, It means to me a lot ❤️❤️❤️