• 17 •

Author's P.O.V

"I dare you... to kiss Leah!" Everyone froze hearing Rose say that with a smirk on her face.

"W-what...?" Hoseok was the first one to speak up.

He looked at Momo then at Jimin and then at Leah.

"Rose what are you saying?!?" Jimin asked with a little bit of anger in his voice.

"I will never ever do that!!" Hoseok said firmly.

"Why not? Come on guys it's just a game! It's not a big deal!"

"Yes it is a big deal!" Jimin said angrily and got up taking Leah's hand in his. "We're not playing anymore. I think it was enough. It's late." He walked away with Leah behind him.

"Have a good night guys." Leah said still shook and awkward.

"Okay I was kidding!!! Geez!!!" Rose rolled her eyes after she got up.

"I don't think it's a nice thing for joking around." Momo said and headed out followed by Hoseok.

Yoongi shook his head in disappointment and also got up leaving.

"You didn't need this, Rose!!" Jennie walked out holding hands with Yoongi.

"Did I look that serious?!" Rose raised an eyebrow at the people left.

The rest of the boys got up without saying anything and Jin was also shaking his head disappointingly.

"You ruined the whole mood, I hope you're happy now." Tae said before leaving with Sana.

"Why would I be happy with ruining the mood, duh?!?!" She asked with bitchy voice.

"Stop acting innocent. We all know that you want Jimin for yourself and you won't get him!! And Hobi hyung? You didn't need to pull him in your stupid game." Jungkook said with hate and annoyance in his voice. He never liked Rose and her last action made him hate her even more.

Lastly Eunha, Sowon and Yuju also got up mouthing a silent 'See ya' or something and left.

"You're so wrong Jungkookie... I'll get him... Sooner or later, Jimin will be mine... only mine..." she smirked looking at the ceiling imagining all her dreams with him coming true.

*

"What's wrong with this girl?! She's changed." Jimin said as he got in the car.

He turned the engine on and started driving towards their house.

"Maybe you shouldn't have got it so serious? She said she was joking." Jimin huffed and looked at Leah.

"You're also strange these days. Are you seriously taking her side now???"

"No, I'm not taking her side, but, really, she was just joking. You shouldn't have reacted that way." She then smirked. "Or... are you that jealous that you—"

"Okay, okay, I get it, no need of all of this." His cheeks redened as he cut her off making her laugh.

"Awww, my Jiminie is jealous~~~ Don't worry babe, I wouldn't let Hobi kiss me."

"That's better."

They arrived at the house and went to their rooms to change their clothes. Leah took a shower and did all her evening routines. She was dressed up in her babypink koala pjs that were a bit too large for her small form, but still so comfy. She brushed her long hair before tip-toeing her way to Jimin's room.