• 31 •

Leah's P.O.V

"Noo~~~ don't go~~~" I faked crying, pulling Jimin's arm back to bed. "Stay a little more, pleaseee~~~"

"Baby, you know that I would stay here with you my whole life without doing anything, but right now I have to go to the company. You know that everything my father possessed is now left to me, as well as the whole company." I pouted and let his arm go.

"Kiss." I came closer to him and closed my eyes with pouty lips expecting him to kiss me, but instead I felt his lips on my forehead. "Yah!!" I shouted as I opened my eyes.

He chuckled and pecked my lips before getting up and walking towards the door. "See you this evening, babe, take care!" He said and got out closing the door after him.

It's been a week since I got out of the hospital and I was staying at home 24/7 beacuse I should rest which was so much boring.

Momo and Sana came by every day. Sometimes alone and sometimes with the boys.

I still tear up when I remember the time they came to the hospital after finding out about Jimin being alive.

They nearly broke down the door fighting who will be the one to hug Jimin first. But at the end Tae came in first. His eyes were shining because of the tears of happiness in his eyes. He hugged Jimin so tightly, he didn't want to let go for about three minutes before Jungkook pulled him away and threw his arms around Jimin swearing that he would never call him shorty just so Jimin won't die again, which he wasn't even dead. Hobi even cried tears of joy after he saw Jimin. My eyes also teared up, me being me I cried with them.

Jin oppa said that he would let him be worldwide handsome for a day, which I didn't really expect. Even Namjoon oppa and Yoongi oppa cried. It was so happy and sad scene at the same time.

After all the boys finished their greetings, Momo and Sana came in all in tears even before they see him. Both of them hugged him one by one. Jimin even said that the hug Momo gave him was the longest she has given him in their whole past relationship because of which he earned a few hard slaps on his arm from her.

After all the crying that was the first time we all laughed together again after a month.

After that they all asked if I'm okay and if I need anything before everyone talked about the last few painful weeks throwing glares at Jimin for scaring the crap out of them.

Meanwhile this whole week mom and Jimin were busy preparing Jimin for the next CEO of 'Park Holdings'.

When he had morning classes at campus, he went to the company right after, when he had afternoon classes he went to the company in the morning. I could tell it was pretty hard for him despite not being fully recovered from the accident.

And since everyone were always busy I was most of the time alone.

*

Later this day the bell rang calling me back to reality from my daydreams.

I slowly got up from bed and went downstairs to open up.

I was quite fine now. I didn't feel any kind of pain, but the doctor said I should rest anyway so I was walking only for emergencies like this.

I opened the door and greeted two people with a large box in front of them.

"I already know who's standing behind the box so hiding is pointless, Sana and Momo!" I said coldly and took the box harshly.

"YAH!!! Rude people = N-O P-R-E-S-E-N-T!!!" Sana took the box away from my arms.

"Yaaaah!! That's supposed to be for me, bitch!!!"