• 19 •

Leah's P.O.V

"What the hell took you two so long?" Momo smirked at me teasingly as me and Jimin sat on the table to have breakfast with the others.

"Anyways, today we're spending the day on the beach. I don't care that your bags with the bikinis were stolen." Tae said and I pouted.

"You mean, I will have to watch you swim without getting in the water?!?! That's cruel~~" I shoved a spoonful of food in ny mouth cheweing it annoyed.

"That's not our fault." Tae shrugged his shoulders and everyone continued eating.

*

My soul was crying while watching the guys having fun in the water.

I wanted so bad to throw myself in there and splash all three of them in the face.

"Stop watching them like that! You're scaring me."

"Yeah, it looks like you are about to kill them." Momo and Sana pulled me out of my beautiful daydream of me swimming in the cold water and drowning those three idiots inside.

"They are responsible for what happened to my bikini!!" I pointed at them angrily before crossing my arms on my chest.

"Umm... not really..." Momo said with an innocent smile.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and the next moment I was in the air with two arms holding me. "Yah, Park Jimin!!!! What do you think you are doing?!?!?! Put me down!!!"

"Hahaha, nope. I heard you complaining. You said you wanted to swim!" He continued walking towards the water with a smirk.

"N-no!! I didn't want to swim with clothes on!!!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!!" I panicked and started hitting his chest.

"Ouch!! That hurts!" He laughed and continued carrying me in the water.

"Jimin, please, don't!! I don't have other clean clothes, don't do this to me!!!" I faked crying.

"You won't need clothes tonight anyways." He smiled evily.

The water was already reaching higher than his knees and he wasn't stopping.

"I hate you!!" I looked at him angrily.

"I love you too." He winked and the next thing I know I was thrown under the water.

"PARK JIMIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I started yelling after him and he just laughed at me together with the others. I started splashing water right at his face and he ran away from me.

I looked back at Momo and Sana that were dying from laughter all dry and clean on the beach and I started cursing them.

Tae and Hobi then got out of the water and walked to the two laughing bitches that weren't even aware of what is about to happen to them.

I smirked seeing Tae and Hobi pulling Momo and Sana in the water.

"Haha, serves you right!!" I laughed at them and the next moment I was pulled backwards down in the water by Jimin who was once again laughing at me.

*

Time flew by and Monday came fast.

After school everyone gathered at our place and we had lunch together. Me, Sana, Momo, the boys and Jennie.