• 04 •

Leah's P.O.V

The classroom was empty when I arrived. Nothing but my echoing footsteps could be heard as I made my way to my seat in the back of the middle row. No one else was around. It was a little too early for anyone to be here.

Today I came to school a little bit earlier than usual. Jimin NOT oppa said that he had plans with his friends before school. It left me wondering if they are crazy or something since it was seven in the morning. What plans could they have? What would be so important to make them get up so early and go to school.

I yawned, rested my head on top of the table half asleep. It was calm and silent, also I was the only one in the classroom, so I didn't see why wouldn't I take a nap.

I still had to get up and take a look at thr person entering the classroom with steady steps. I lazily turned my head in their direction.

Obviously sleepy with half lidded eyes I asked "What?"

"Umm I was looking for Mrs. Kim, but I guess she is not here." A tired morning husky voice reached my ears.

That voice... It sounded familiar to me...
It was similar to that of Hoseok, the handsome guy from yesterday.

A realisation struck me like a lightning as I quickly pulled my self up from that laying position and smiled. Look natural! "Oh, it's you... haha..." I laughed my sleepiness off awkwardly. "She is not here. What would she do here so early?"

"You're right I'll look for her later." He smiled a wide warm smile. A bright sincere smile that never fails to make me feel butterflies in my stomach. He looks like a pure angel. His eyes are shining with positive energy even in the early hours of the day.

I smiled back a dreamy smile and he left leaving me smiling at the door for a short while, since I was already flying with my thoughts away.

A few minutes later he came back, perplexing my already unstable mind. He walked to me and sat beside me while I was just staring at him with the same dreamy expression and a huge smile on my face.

"You're beautiful..." He said.

"What?!" I asked. Although in disbelief of what I'm hearing, I didn't change my facial expression.

"Leah... you're beautiful..." My heartbeat stopped for a short second, a feeling of thousands of butterflies flying in the insides of my stomach overwhelmed me.

I looked down shyly uttering a soft "Thank you~~~..."

"Yah!!! Do you know what are you saying?!!!"

"I know..."

My brain stopped working for a second, that was no longer Hoseok's voice. It was a girl's voice, a high pitched one and very familiar to me.

"Yah!!! Leah!!! Wake up!!! The teacher is here!!!!" Sana?

I quickly got up and looked around me. Disappointment rising on my insides. I couldn't believe I was just dreaming. It was too good to be true, I shouldn't be surprised at all. But it felt so real, I really hoped it was true.

I noticed that everyone were already there. Even the teacher was there glaring at me with folded arms.

"Ah-I... I'm sorry..." I said with a half bow and she merely smiled.

"I hope it won't happen again, because if it does you'll stay two hours in detention."

"It won't Ma'am." I stated confidently and as soon as she started the lesson I focused on my notebook, drawing lines and circles on the side of the page. I couldn't help but recall the dream and form a smile on my face because of it. Though it was just a dream, I felt happier because of it.