• 16 •

Author's P.O.V

"Surpriseeee~~~"

"Rose?!" Jimin's eyes widened at the sight of the orange haired girl standing in front of him with a wide excited smile decorating her face.

"It's nice to see me, isn't it?" She threw herself at Jimin hugging him.

"Umm... yeah..." He said confused. He was happy to her, but confused at the same time.

She pulled away and her smile faded as annoyance was visible on her face at the sight of Leah standing behind Jimin.

"Hi Rose." Leah mumbled from behind him with a faint smile.

"Oh, you're also here..."

"Yeah, we live together."

Her eyes widened at Jimin's last sentence. "Oh, nice." She smiled with kind of troubled and dissatisfied expression.

"I thought maybe we two could hang out, but I guess it's not really possible..." She murmured silently.

"You should come in. Don't stand at the door." Leah said inviting her inside.

As much as she didn't like Rose, she knew that she is an important friend of Jimin, so she tried to at least try to be nice with her and maybe she will come to like her with time.

Although it was obvious how annoyed Rose was everytime she saw Leah, Leah still tried to befriend her in some way.

Leah's P.O.V

Watching a movie has never made me angrier than today.

I mean how could you not get angry if a girl that you're trying to be good to, acts like a bitch and is glued to your boyfriend while you are sitting on the other end of the couch waiting for her to do something more... maybe kiss him? It wouldn't have surprised me.

I tried ignoring the fact that she's sitting so close to him, nearly on his lap and tried focusing on the TV screen, putting a whole hand of snacks in my mouth out of angriness.

I heard her giggling there next to him making my blood boil.

I ate all the snacks and stood up slamming the empty plastic plate on the table before heading upstairs to my room.

I slammed the door shut and threw myself on the bed shouting in frustration with my face buried in the pillow.

What was wrong with that girl?!

I got it, they were close friends, but really?! Even the stupidest girl would understand how a girl would feel if someone is all over her boyfriend!

"Arghhh!!!!!" I messed up my hair imagining things that could be happening down in the living room.

But no, Jimin would never do something stupid, right?

I could count on him... right...?

Jimin's P.O.V

"How long have you been together with that girl?" She said with kind of annoyed tone.

I was surprised at her sudden change. She was all smiling and laughing and now she's dead serious talking with annoyance in her voice. I have never seen her change like that in matter of seconds.

"I've been with Leah for more than a month or so." I highlighted Leah's name, annoyed of the way she referred to her.

"You like her?" She raised an eyebrow.

"No..."

"Then why would you stay with her?! Come back to me~!!" She said putting her arms around my neck, pouting.