• 11 •

Leah's P.O.V

Hoseok was leaning in to kiss me. I closed my eyes waiting for the kiss to happen, but actually secretly hoping for someone to stop it before happening.

Suddenly someone pulled me by my hand. I turned around to see who it was and my eyes grew wide. I was being pulled away by no one else but Jimin. My heart started to beat faster than normal as I was trying to walk in the same pace with him.

"Wha— J-Jimin?!! What are you doing?!! Yah!! Talk!!" I tried talking and asking why was he pulling me like that, but it was like I was talking to a tree. He wouldn't say a thing until he finally stopped, once we reached the rooftop of the school.

"Can you stop it already!!!" He asked with serious and angry tone. He somehow looked scary that way.

"S-Stop what, Jimin? What did I do?" I looked at him in worry and confusion. The least thing I wanted was to do something wrong and make him hate me.

"Don't do that with him!!! At least don't when I'm around!!!" I tilted my head to the side and furrowed my brows in confusion.

He was shouting at me because Hoseok wanted to kiss me? Was that the case? Why? Why would he?

"Why would I?!" I folded my arms and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. I knew it was impossible, but something inside me was hoping for him to be jealous over it.

"Because every time I see you with him I can't control myself. I lose control over my anger. Because it annoys me! It makes me so annoyed, angry, jealous... It hurts me!!! Seeing you with someone else and not me hurts..." he was talking fast and with each word lower and lower. His eyes were holding so much sincerity.

My eyes filled with tears. My arms fell down on my sides. My heart started to race at what he just siad.

Did he actually feel that way all this time? Was I not the only one to have those feelings?

He looked away and sighed. "Jimin—" I started quietly but got interrupted right away.

"What, Leah...?" He stepped closer and took my hands in his. "Answer me honestly... Just this once..." I looked at his eyes which were full with nervousness and fear.

"Do you really like Hoseok? No!... Do you love him?"

"I-I..." I looked down as a tear rolled down from my eye. I was frozen. I never saw this coming. My throat was dry as I tried to form any words.

He raised my chin up to make our eyes meet, making me even more nervous as I stared up at his dark eyes. "Do you?"

I couldn't answer him. I couldn't say anything at all. My brain went off. Suddenly I couldn't even think straight of what was actually happening...

"You do..."

I wanted to say something... I wanted to say no... but my mouth wouldn't open. I couldn't do or say anything. It was like I was frozen.

His eyes showed so much hurt and pain as he was staring at me softly. Hopeless, he let his arms fall down beside his body as he turned around and started walking away.

"I love you, Park Jimin..." I somehow managed to shout from behind him before he reaches the door. He turned around and came back in front of me.

The tears couldn't stop falling from my eyes as I was looking at him. "I never felt anything more than love as a friend towards him. I never loved him the way I love you... I never even liked him the way I like you..."

It hurt me knowing he thought all of that, but I was the one that wanted him to think that way actually. Not knowing that the feelings I had weren't one sided.