• 06 •

Leah's P.O.V

"Kids are you ready?!"

"Yes dad!!!" Jimin yelled from his room while I was behind his door getting ready to scare the shit out of him. After all the teasing I've endured through the past week he had deserved it.

I smiled evilly waiting for him to get out of his room before I jumped in front of him, like some little kid. "BOOOO!!!!!"

"YAH!!!" He jumped in surprise and started running after me "You little..."

"Oops..." I giggled running around the house with Jimin chasing close behind me. I should be honest with my self he could easily catch me, he is far faster than me. But I still kept running.

I was running... and arrived at the end of the corridor, entered a room and closing the door while laughing, although I knew he saw me.

Someone pushed the door open, obviously Jimin, and then closed it right after. "Where are you going to go now~" He chuckled lowly, running his fingers through his hair and my heart went crazy again.

I walked backwards, mouthing a silent 'Oops...' while he was coming with slow and steady steps towards me. Like a predator hunting its prey.

The room was so silent that I was scared if he could hear my crazily beating heart. I couldn't even understand why was it thumpin so fast against my chest. I was afraid it might have jumped out of my ribcage.

I hoped it was because of the running, but deep down I knew the reason was the dangerously good looking guy in front of me.

"Don't come closer!" I narrowed my eyes at him, but he just scoffed and pulled me to him, making me scream as I tried to run away, but instead I only caused for both of us to we fall down on the floor.

I let out a high pitched scream again, but then it turned into a loud laughter because he was tickling me too much, laughing as well himself.

"Jimin sto-s-stop I can't b-bre—" I tried to convince him to stop tickling me, but because of so much laughing I couldn't even say anything.

"You forgot something~~~" He said evilly.

"Never!" I shook my head trying to pull his hands away from my stomach.

"Okay then." He started tickling me even more this time.

"Yah!!! Oka—"

My mom's voice stopped my yells. "Kids!!!! Come downstairs!!! We are about to go!!" I smiled evilly at Jimin.

"You're so lucky..." He rolled his eyes and got off of me walking out of the room. We went downstairs and straight outside to the car where mom and Mr. Park were waiting for us.

We were about to go on a family picnic. It was my mom's idea, so we can spend some time together as a family before they leave on their long work trip.

Dad started the car and he drove off. It was a long ride, so I put on my earplugs and listened to some music.

Jimin's P.O.V

Dad was driving for one hour already. I only looked out the window without talking much. Leah was in her own world listening to music, leaving me alone with our parents and I didn't have much to talk about to them

Suddenly I felt something heavy on my shoulder and turned my head around.

A smile formed on my lips...

Leah was sleeping and her head had fallen on my shoulder. I started to wonder my eyes all over her face. She looked so cute and innocent. She is adorable. Her full lips pouted a little bit and eyes tightly closed. Only now I noticed how long her eyelashes are.