• 30 •

Leah's P.O.V

"What the fuc— LET ME GO!! Don't touch me!!" I shouted trying to push him away from me.

"Not now, not ever. Now that the freak Jimin is gone, you're finally all mine." He whispered in my ear before continuing his way down to my collarbone, holding my arms above my head. "You don't have any idea how long I've been waiting for this moment. After all I know that you want this as well." He smirked between the kisses.

After trying so hard to push him away from me and all the fighting, I ended up laying on the floor with him above me, trying to take my clothes off.

He ripped off my shirt leaving me only in my bra, but I still got my jeans on. Giving my all not to let him win and praying that someone will take me out of this situation.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HE—" I screamed when I felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach. It was the worst pain I have felt physically in my 19 years of life.

The pain was so hard and bad that brought tears to my eyes and I lost all my strength to keep on fighting.

I begged for someone to help me.

Then, I heard the main door breaking down and soon a guy pulled him away from me and threw him down on the floor, punching his face without stopping.

I could see his face clearly as he was punching Daehyun to death.

It was Jimin, or my eyes were lying to me again because of the endless pain.

I blinked a few times.

No... It was really him.

He was here... alive and okay.

Then another pain hit me and I screamed out again.

My vision became blurry and a could barely breathe because of the strong pain.

Jimin's P.O.V

After throwing as much punches as I could and sending Daehyun black out, I heard another scream from Leah. I ran towards her fast and my eyeballs popped out.

It was like I was being ripped in two pieces.

Blood...

So much blood...

"J-Jim-min..." She gasped after saying my name through a whisper.

"Nonono... baby, please, don't close your eyes!" I said as I picked her up, covering as much as I can with her ripped shirt.

Her eyes were slowly closing down as I ran out of the apartment and down the streat.

"Leah, look at me, please... Just look at me..."

"I-It hurts..."

"Shhh..."

"Did I-I die?... Am I now... in heaven... with you... because I died?" She said between hard and heavy breaths.

"What?! No, stop talking and breathe!"

"You won't die... not while I'm here..."

I walked as fast as I could, but the pain on the left side of my abdomen didn't make the situation easier. For our luck I spotted Mrs. Smith arriving home with her car and when she saw me she froze.

I walked towards the back of the car and put unconscious Leah in and got in myself putting her head on my lap.

"W-wha—"

"No time for explaining Mrs. Smith, drive to the hospital, faster!"

She nodded her head in shock and confusion and drove off away from the house again.