• 12 •

Leah's P.O.V

Saturday... Finally...
Today Sana, Momo and I decided to spend some time together. I wanted to talk to Momo anyways, so that's my chance. I couldn't take her out of my mind the whole night. I don't know if I even got to sleep enough...

We all went to Sana's place to have some fun together, cuz it's been a while since we last hanged out.

"Okay, giiiiiiirls~~ what do you want to drink?" Sana asked as we entered her house. "My parents are coming home late today, so we can do whatever we want. Uhh, what do you want to drink, again?"

"Cappuccino?" I asked as I looked at Momo. She nodded and Sana went to the kitchen.

It was a short pause before I built up the courage to start talking. "Uhh, Momo..."

"Yes?"

"Umm... How should I say this..." I looked around the room searching for words as I bit on my lower lip.

"Why did you do this...?" I finally said softly.

"What did I do?" She asked innocently like nothing happened even though I know that she knows what I'm talking about.

I sighed, before spilling my feelings. "I feel bad... I feel like a traitor... I feel like the worst best friend ever... I can't even look at you. I know you love him and I still can't control my feelings. I feel guilty... Why did you do that? Why did you let him go?"

She sighed and smiled as she took my hand between hers. "Leah-ssi... wouldn't you do the same? You would. Wasn't it you that tried to hide your feelings because of me first? It was you."

I looked down. My eyes got teary. "It's true, I did. But I know how it feels to look at the one you love with someone else. I didn't want you to feel it. I know how much it hurts..." A tear rolled down my cheek and my voice cracked at the end.

She wiped the tear away from my face and looked somewhere in one spot of the room as she smiled. "But aren't you happier now? Because I am..." I looked at her confused just to see the widest and most relieved smile she ever had. "I was hurt knowing that he loves someone else, I was sad seeing him sad because of me, I was hurt every time he faked his love towards me. I was hurt watching you try to bury your feelings somewhere deep inside you because of me. But now he's happy with you and when I see you both happy it makes me also happy." She laughed. I shed another tear hearing her talk like that. "Now stop crying like a little baby and have the best time ever with him!" She once again wiped away my tears and slapped me playfully on both my cheeks. "If I see you like this again I will take him back. Be aware of that!!" This time I couldn't help but laugh with her.

How could she be so cheerful after what she's been through? She somehow made me feel relieved after this talk. It was her special power to be always able to make me feel better for whatever reason it is.

Well, she wasn't my best friend just because...

"How am I going to thank you for this...?" I said as she pulled me in a tight hug.

"Just always smile. It will be enough."

"Okay, you two! Did you finish your emotional conversations?!!" Sana yelled when she entered the living room with our coffee.

*

After having some great time with these two chicks, Momo and I left Sana's place and we both headed in different ways since we live quite far from each other.

It was already dark outside. Around 10 p.m. and I really am afraid of darkness and empty streets. I always was, but now I had to walk alone.