• 29 •

Jimin's P.O.V

Ifelt like I was waking up after a decade of sleeping. My whole body hurt like hell. It was nearly unbearable.

I opened my eyes and immediately hissed from the pain in my ribs and all over my body.

I tried to sit up on the hospital bed but eventually failed.

I gave up on trying to get up since every inch of my body hurts more than it ever did.

I looked around me blankly. My left arm was wrapped in some kind of white bandage. I tried to move it and luckily I did, but I stopped since it felt like the movement was burning my bones. The other one had a lot of bruises on it, there was barely a piece of my skin without any kind of redness or bruise or anything. There were a lot of band-aids all around it. The rest of my body was under a blanket, so I didn't know in what kind of condition I was, but since I was in a lot of pain I could guess it was pretty bad. And my jaw, it hurt so bad especially the left side of it.

I tried to somehow remember what happened to me and when I remembered the truck hitting our car I could literally feel the pain in my head once again.

Fuck.

That was a bad one.

But, wait... What happened to dad?

And why was no one in this room?

Somehow I felt hurt and lonely waking up alone in a hospital.

Hmm, maybe they went out for a while to eat or something and they'll be back?

Let's wait and see.

Just when I was about to ask myself why wasn't there a doctor or anyone the door of my room opened and a doctor came in. He was young barely older than me.

"Good afternoon." He smiled. "Park Jimin, right?" I nodded my head in response.

"Good afternoon, umm... wait a minute..." I stopped for a second as I examined his face. It looked familiar and I tried to put a finger on it. "I think I know you. You studied at the same high school as me. You graduated few years ago. Was your name Taemin, or something?"

"Yeah, wait you are that Jimin guy from that squad of boys that even older girls fangirled over?!" He asked excitedly with a wide smile.

"Wait, I didn't really know that." I chuckled. "By the way, have I been asleep for that long? Is it afternoon already?" I asked surprised.

"You've been asleep for nearly two weeks Jimin-ssi, to be straight 12 days."

"What?" My eyes nearly popped out.

12 days... That's quite a lot.

"Do you remember what had happened?"

"I wish I didn't, but yeah I do. It was a car accident."

"Yeah I heard. I took your case a week ago. The doctor that took care of you left the hospital, so I did your check ups. We actually didn't believe that you would wake up so soon, we didn't have hope that you would even wake up because of the internal bleeding in your head."

"Was my condition that bad? I guess that's why my head hurts so much."

"Don't worry about anything. Your condition is stable."

"Umm..." I hesitated to ask but did anyways. "How's my dad— I mean the driver of the car?" I looked at him worried and his smile faded away from his face.