• 09 •

Leah's P.O.V

It was a feeling I never felt before. It was a strange kind of pain that cut through my heart, dividing it on two terribly hurting parts.

I never thought one's words would ever hurt me so much. I still couldn't absorb what exactly happened. I just stood there trying to process everything he just said.

A thousand questions flew through my mind: Does he hate me that much?

Am I just a burden to him?

Do I really not mean anything to him, not even as a sister?

The wonder caused hot tears to start running down my cheeks and fall on my lap as I sat on the sofa and cried my heart out until I somehow fell asleep right on the spot.

Jimin's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm like every morning. I hardly opened my eyes and my head hurt like hell. I stood up and walked to the bathroom trying not fall on my way. I took a bath and got ready. I went downstairs and I didn't see Leah anywhere. I walked first to the kitchen and grabbed some painkillers for my head. I went to the living room and saw her sleeping on the sofa. I kneeled down and slowly shook her shoulder. How could she fall asleep everywhere she gets a chance? It was adorable.

"Yah, piggy, wake up!" She didn't respond to me. Taking a closer look at her as I paid more attention I noticed that her body was shaking, her eyes were tightly closed with eyebrows furrowed in discomfort and sweat dropped down on her forehead. I pressed my hand softly on her forehead. She was burning under my skin.

Why did she sleep here the whole night? I went to the kitchen and took a wet cloth as fast as I could. I had to take care of her fever fast. I placed the cloth on her forehead and then went upstairs to take a blanket. I covered her up and looked at her for a while.

I was worried and I could only sit there and wait for her to wake up. I sighed staring at her pale face as her muscles tightened in discomfort. "NO DON'T!!!!!!" She shouted and jumped immediately hugging me while crying soundly. Her arms tightly wrapped around my body, taking me by surprise.

I hugged her weak body back and leaned my chin on top of her head, running my hand down her hair to soothe her. "Shhh, it's okay. I'm here. It's just a nightmare." I comforted her untill she stopped crying.

She slowly pulled away sniffing as her red teary eyes locked with mine. "Do you really hate me that much?"

"What? No, off course I don't hate you." I chuckled erasing the tears from her face. "Why on Earth would I hate you? You never gave me a reason to do so." She sighed in relief and I chuckled again, tugging a strand of her hair behind her ear, making her freeze for a split second. "Did you have a bad dream about me hating you?" I laughed and she shook her head and looked at me confused.

"Wait, you're not drunk anymore?"

"Drunk?" I furrowed my eyes in confusion.

"Yes, you don't remember what happened this morning when you came back?"

Suddenly everything came back to my head. The memories making it hurt even more. My breath stopped as every scene from last night came back to me until I started drinking in the park. After that I don't remember anything. I don't even know how I got back home.