• 24 •

Author's P.O.V

"Mrs Smith!!!" Jimin, Sana and Momo ran to her.

While Mr Park, Jimin and Momo were trying to wake her up, Sana called a doctor.

Jimin picked her up from the ground and took her to her bedroom.

Soon enough the doctor came and checked up her condition.

Jimin's P.O.V

"She's all right. It was probably because she's shocked or stressed, but you don't have to worry. I gave her the medicines she needs and she will sleep peacefully till tomorrow morning."

"Thank you very much, doctor." Dad said and went to send the doctor, Sana and Momo to the door, leaving me alone in the living room.

Momo looked at me one last time and smiled comfortingly. A smile telling me 'everything will be alright'. A smile that I needed so much right then...

I sighed waiting for my father to come back.

It will be only him and me now.

I could feel even now how awkward everything would become now.

He came and sat beside me on the couch. He let out a sight and I could feel his eyes on me.

"I should be mad as never before at you now. Do you know that?!" I nodded and looked in front of me waiting for his next words. "And I am. I'm so disappointed in you Jimin... I can't believe that my own son did this to me..." He spoke slowly and calmly, loud enough for me to hear and he meant it... he meant all he said. "But as much as I'm mad at you, you are my son. The only thing I should say now is to congratulate you..." this time I looked at him confused and saw him smiling.

He stood up and pulled me so I stood up as well. "Congratulations, my son!! You will become a father, maybe too early, but I know you will be a good father." He pulled me in a hug tapping my back.

Right then I actually realized what Momo said to me. All emotions hit me at once and my eyes teared up.

I was going to actually become a father...

I hugged my father back and did my all to stop my tears from falling.

I looked up and backed away. "I'm sorry, dad..."

"You should be..."

"I really am, but right now I have a work to finish. When Mrs Smith wakes up, please send me the adress of Leah's aunt." I said and took my car keys rushing out.

It was already half past three in the morning when I started driving but I didn't feel tired at all.

I needed to find her as fast as possible.

Leah's P.O.V

"You are not running away from me again..."

I closed my eyes trying to prevent my tears from falling, but it wasn't possible anymore.

His scent...