⚠️🔞• 14 •🔞⚠️

⚠️WARNING⚠️
🔞18+ scene's coming‼️🔞
If you don't feel comfortable with it please skip this chapter, if you still keep reading it, you read it on your own risk!!!
And now for those who read it anyways EnJoY 😉😏😉

Leah's P.O.V

"OH MY GOD JIMIN OPPA?!?!?! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES!!!!"

WTF???

Two girls aproached us and one of them ran to Jimin and jumped in his arms, hugging the fuck out of him making me raise an eyebrow at her.

"Oppaaa!!!! I missed you so much!!!"

I cringed.

Jimin was all confused before she pulled back and he could finally see her face. "Rose?!?!!" He shouted surprised.

Rose? Is she from America? Australia? She definitely wasn't Korean by her name.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Australia?!" So I guessed right.

"Well I moved here in Korea last month and I'm not going back there. By the way how have you been? Did you dump that japaneze girl you were talking about? Maybe things can work for us." She said with bitchy toned voice.

She winked at him making my blood boil. I wanted to give her hair in her hands so bad. First: she called Momo 'that japaneze girl' with a voice I can't even explain, she isn't just some japaneze girl, she has a name M-O-M-O. Second: she was flirting with my boyfriend. I couldn't stand the situation and let her continue with her shit.

I put a wide smile on my face and moved next to him hugging his arm. "He's taken." Her playful smile faded away making me mentally chuckle.

"And who are you?!" She asked kind of annoyed.

I put my hand infront of her waiting for a handshake. "I'm Leah, Jimin's girlfriend. And you are..?" She smiled back and accepted my hand.

I could say she is very beautiful now when I saw her face from so close. Even her voice was beautiful. She was tall and slim, just like the other girl next to her, well the other one was a bit shorter, but still everyone would want them. I'm as tall as her but with these high HIGH heels on. Her hair is orange and straight. Which made her look more naive and pretty.

"I'm Roseanne, you can call me Rose. I'm a close friend of Jimin."

"Nice to meet you, Rose. I hope we'll get along."

"Same. By the way guys, meet Jennie eonnie. I've talked to Jimin oppa a lot about her. She's my best friend, she is like a sister to me."

"Hi, nice to meet you guys." The other girl smiled and stood next to her.

"Oh, you're Jennie? I've heard a lot of good things about you." Jimin smiled. "Let's go, all the guys are here Rose, they'll be happy to see you."

Everyone knows her? Even Momo and Sana? I wondered now...

*