• 20 •

Taehyung's P.O.V

It's been two weeks.
Two whole weeks since Leah disappeared without a trace. Two whole weeks since Jimin hasn't left the house, hasn't answered the phone or gave us any sign that he's alive.

"Come in!!" Jimin shouted with monotone voice after I rang the door bell.

We haven't seen him after school ended. The last week of school we only saw him at school. He wasn't leaving his house. He didn't want to hang out with us, nor do anything else. I didn't have any idea what was he doing 24/7 inside the house for two weeks.

He was a mess. Coming at school with messy hair and eyebags. The day after Leah left he came to school drunk, with no sleeping even for 15 minutes. I wondered how did he look like now.

I knew that he felt terrible and guilty after what happened and the worst part was I couldn't help him in any way.

Rose found out what has happened the next day and she couldn't stop apologizing. After all she was drunk, she didn't even remember what she did. And for Leah, no one knew where she went. Her phone was off and we couldn't reach her in any way...

I entered the house and headed towards the living room. The first step in the living room I tripped on something.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!!" I shouted with wide opened eyes.

The living room was a mess. A lot of empty crisps bags, empty pizza boxes everywhere, broken glass all around, many beer cans and empty whiskey bottles, some broken some normal. All the pillows of the couch were on the floor. A lot of pictures between all the garbage all of them from Leah and Leah and Jimin together.

He was sitting on the floor with his back leaned on the couch and he was watching TV. He looked so dead. He looked like he hasn't slept for years and like he hasn't even taken a shower for years.

"Jimin!!! Don't you think that you should stop all of this and ask her mother where she could be or at least move on and live your life or I don't even know. Just get back to normal. What else have you drank the last two weeks except for beer and whiskey? When was the last time you took a shower or brushed your teeth? I guess you don't even work out anymore, what are you doing with your life?!! You won't find her or bring her back this way!"

He send me a dead glare before he put both of his hands on his face rubbing them up to his hair and he sighed.

"You're right... I can't bring her back this way, I can't face our parents this way and I can't continue on with my life this way... But my life without her isn't a life Tae..." He threw the empty can to the wall.

"Yah! Go and take a shower right away!! And stop drinking and throwing glasses and bottles and cans and everything you find around the room!"

"I don't have enough energy for that!"

"Yah! Park Jimin!!! Don't play with my nerves!!! If you don't get back to your senses I'll kick your ass out of the world's face."

I pulled his arm up and he groaned while getting up.

"Go and get yourself cleaned up, before I beat your ass up!" I pushed him and kicked his butt.

"Yah!!!" He shouted and continued his way to his room.

I sighed and looked at all the mess he had created.

Leah's P.O.V

"Shit." Once again I woke up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. "What the heck is wrong with me?" I flashed the toilet and washed my face multiple times.