• 32 •

Leah's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since the last time me and Jimin did something together.

He was always busy and he was rarely home.

That made me angry... and hurt.

He didn't pay me much attention.

When I woke up he was already gone, when I went to sleep, he was still not home. He went early and came back late.

Even when he came home earlier than usually he was always too tired so we couldn't spend some time together.

Sometimes I felt like he ignored me, but then I tried to understand him, but either ways it hurt.

I felt lonely. It was like no one wanted to spend time with me. I even started to talk to myself or to my baby when I didn't have anyone to talk to. And that reminded me how lonely I actually was right now...

Today, again, I woke up alone, even though it was Saturday.

I immediately took my phone and called Momo. I couldn't bare another day alone in this huge house.

I waited for a while until she picks up.

"Hello?" I heard her sleepy voice through the phone.

"Umm... did I wake you up?" I asked worried, it wasn't my purpose to wake her up.

"Just look at the freakin' time before you call, please!" She said annoyed and I pulled the phone away from my ear to look at the time.

Oops...

My eyes popped out in shock.

It was so unlike me to wake up this early.

It wasn't supposed to be 6:30 a.m...

I quickly put the phone back on my ear.

"Oh, sorry, sorry, really, I didn't know what's the time." I said and hang up.

Poor girl I ruined her precious sleep.

But wait... I didn't tell her why I called.

I dialed her number again.

"Arghhh, Leah, what the fuck?!!!" She said again angrily and I gulped.

"I'm sorry again, but can you and Sana come to my place when you get up?"

"Yeah, okay, I need to sleep! I stayed up till 5 so let me sleep, please!"

"Are you at Hoseok's place?"

"Yeah, now bye." She cut the line and I just aww-ed.

If she told me what's the case I wouldn't bother her again.

I sighed.

Okay, so no company till around 1 pm.

What a sad life you have there Leah...

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I did all the morning routines and made my self a huge breakfast. I was kind of not lazy today.

I cut some bread and made a heart shaped holes in the middle of the pieces. I put them in a frying pan cut slices of cheese and bacon and put them on top of the slices of bread. Then I put another slice of bread on top and in the heartshaped hole I put eggs. After that's done I took out a tomato, cucumber and lettuce and put the cute sandwiches in a plate. I choped the vegetables I took out and decorated the plate.