Raura/auslly one shot

Disclaimer: Austin and Ally isn't mine. And neither are Ross or Laura, I suppose.

RAURA/AUSLLY ONE SHOTS

She leaves through a back entrance after the concert like always but the car that's supposed to pick her up isn't there yet. She frowns but chalks it up to bad traffic and sure enough when she checks her phone she notices that she has a voicemail from her driver. He apologizes profusely and explains that there was an accident on the interstate and that he'll be about fifteen minutes late.

She sits down on the curb and stretches out her legs, her feet finally beginning to hurt after a long day spent in some pretty intense wedges. That's the price she has to pay for dating someone so much taller than her and having to make appearances with said someone, she thinks sullenly, but if she's being honest with herself she wouldn't change it for the world.

She's waiting alone because security is tied up with escorting the band to their private signing after the show but she doesn't mind and she's not worried because fans never make their way back here.

Except tonight.

She's looking down at her phone when the girl approaches her and she doesn't take notice until she's standing right in front of her. She jumps a little, startled, but then she looks up at her and smiles, thinking that she wants her autograph or a picture.

"Hi-" she starts, but she's cut off when the girl spits in her face.

She freezes for a second, completely at a loss for what to do, but then she's suddenly angrier than she can ever remember being and quickly scrambles to her feet. She wipes her face with her hand and glares at the girl, who can't be more than sixteen or seventeen.

"What the-"

"You don't deserve Ross Lynch," she says with so much hatred in her voice that she nearly takes a step back. "You're ugly and a horrible actress and you should just fucking die. Just because you were on a stupid TV show with him when you were younger doesn't mean he should date you. He needs someone who's actually on his fucking level, and that's not you."

All she can see is red and she narrows her eyes. "And you think that's you?"

The girl laughs bitterly. "No," she scoffs. "But maybe someone who's actually got talent and a fucking personality who actually deserves him. Just not you, you stupid bitch."

Her eyes widen in disbelief and anger and she opens her mouth to say something but before she can blink a security guard appears in front of her. She watches in shock as the guard apologizes and drags her away but the girl is still screaming at her and she stands there, fixated on every horrible word and burning them all to memory until she can't hear her anything more.

Her chest feels tight and her heart is pounding and her palms are sweaty and she hardly notices when the car pulls up and her name is called.

"Miss Marano?" her driver says hesitantly. "Miss Marano, are you ready?"

She blinks and turns to face him. "Um, yeah. Sorry."

She climbs into the car automatically, not really processing what just happened, and she sits rigidly in the backseat, staring unfocusedly out the window until they pull up in front of the hotel.

"Miss Marano?" he says quietly. "We're here, are you okay?"

She shakes her head when she hears her name and tries to smile. "I'm okay, sorry! Just distracted. Thanks for the ride."

She climbs out and practically runs into the lobby before he can say anything else and then she takes a deep breath before walking calmly to the elevators even though she feels frantic inside.