Introduction

Ink's POV

Ink was sitting in his universe checking on the last AU. For some reason he couldn't get the original timeline out of his mind. Ever since he met Kierstin and the other strange anomaly after her, something didn't feel right. Maybe checking in wouldn't be a bad idea, Ink thought turning away from the AU. Inky blackness surrounded Ink as he teleported to the original timeline, somewhere near Kierstin. Ink ducked behind a bush as voices drew near, "I still can't believe that chicken was the one who brought the monsters to the surface." A brown haired girl, about 13 years old, said walking into Ink's view, "Ya," Another girl with blonde hair replied to the first, "It should have been us." They huffed and Ink scanned the brown haired girls face; not her. "So, who's going to this picnic again?" Yet another voice asked, "You, me, Papyrus, Sans, Undyne, Torial, Asriel, and Alphys." Ink knew that voice; Kierstin! She walked into the light holding a small bowl of cookies, her friend started to reach for one but stopped when she saw the other girls. Her face hardned, "Hey, Ashley, May." She greeted flatly, "Hey. So, Kierstin I heard you brought the monsters to the surface." Ashley, the blonde, said her arms crossed across her chest, "Yep." Kierstin replied gently putting the cookies in her bag. "So then answer me this," May, the brunette, said, "How can a crybaby like you face monsters?" Kierstin opened her mouth to respond when someone walked up behind May and Ashley. Kierstin smiled at the figure, whom Ink recognized as the original Sans. "Hey, kiddo," Sans said making the two girls jump, "Ready for the picnic? "
"Of course! I even baked fresh cookies. Kaitrine get out of my bag." Kierstin replied slapping her friends hand as she reached for the blue bag slung over her shoulders. Sans teleported behind Kierstin and grabbed her, hoisting her onto his shoulders, "Show off." She murmured resting her forarms on the top of Sans's head. "C'mon you two. Paps is waitin' for us." Sans said adjusting Kierstin weight on his shoulders, "H-hi." One of the girls ventured trembling from head to toe, "'Sup." Sans said turning to walk away, almost dislodging Kierstin. The two girls bolted away evidently frightened. "I still dont understand why you wont let me give those girls a bad time." Sans said his left eye glowing blue and yellow, "Because, numbskull, Kaitrine and I are the only humans who can Reset." Kierstin said leaning over Sans's head to look him in the eye, "Your lucky I cant reach you!" Her friend shouted. Ink watched the three walk away for a second more before teleporting back to his own universe, "Maybe things will be alright after all." Ink said to himself. I hope.