UnderSwap

Crystal's POV

I looked up at Kait with a smile as she stood up and held a hand out to me. I took her hand with a smile as she yanked me towards her almost dislodging my shoulder from its socket. "So," I said sitting back down on a bar stool, "What gave me away?" I looked at Red, "Easy, I taught you how to talk like that." Red snorted. Ink smiled at me and grabbed his brush, "I've been to enough AU's with you to know your other outfits." I glanced at Kait, "She was totally oblivious." Red laughed, "Oh, shut up!" Kait shouted at him grabbing my hat and slapping him in the back of the head with it before putting it back on the bar, "Well what about you?" I asked Sans, "Eh, I knew as soon as I saw the ketchup," He said winking at me, I giggled and moved to the stool next to him, "And your dance moves," I looked at him confused, "What?" I asked, "I've seen you fight. You look like your dancin' and those moves just proved me right." I nudged his shoulder with mine, "I hate to interupt the lovebirds, but where are we going to now?" Kait asked shooting a sly smirk at Red. I felt my face grow hot and saw Sans's face grow blue, we both pulled up our hoods and tried to hide our faces, "Uh," I mumbled, "Let me check." I used my magic to pull up my AU Log but I still wouldn't pull down my hood. Lovebirds! Gaah! Kait of all the things you could have said! I practically screamed in my thoughts, "What AU is that?" Kait asked probably seeing the glitch which ment Cross.
(Red star = Cross
Black star = Crystal)

What concerned me was that Ink drew in a sharp breath and let out a high pitched anxious noise, that got my attention

What concerned me was that Ink drew in a sharp breath and let out a high pitched anxious noise, that got my attention. I pulled down my hood with a look of concern, and looked at the Log, "Oh no," I murmured, barley audible, "Anywhere but there," I looked at Ink as I closed the AU Log, "Guys were going to Underswap." I snapped and held out my right hand, "Under-what?" Kait asked walking to the portal, "Portal first. Answers later." I said, short and sweet. Red shoved Kait into the portal, she grabbed his wrist and yanked him after her, Ink jumped through, and finally Sans, who had pulled down his hood, gave me a confused look before jumping through with me just after him. My feet landed with a small tap on the sidewalk of a huge city, I instantly held my hand up to my nose and let out a small cough. "Where are they?" Ink asked anxiously, looking around like a madman, "Don't lose your head looking for him." I managed to joke between coughs, Kait glared at me and let out a small cough of her own, "You look different." She observed pointing at my clothes. I was wearing a plain river blue t-shirt, the bandage still wrapped around the length of my arm, sun faded blue jeans, my black high tops and a dark blue bandanna tied around my right knee. I gently untied the bandanna from my knee and tied it around my neck touching it gently, "Okay," I said turning to the others, "Before we go looking for Cross, Ink and I wan't to find out if our friend, Blue, is okay. He wear's a grey t-shirt, royal blue boots, dark blue pants that end at the rim of his boots, and a light blue bandanna like the one I have on." As I explained what Blue looked like I felt the small notch of anxiety grow a bit more, Those two better be okay. I thought  walking over to the three Sans's and Kait in front of me, "Lets check their house first." I said, my voice more higher pitched than usual. I grabbed Kait's arm and was teleporting when I felt someone's hand gently brush against my arm, I instantly felt my face grow hot and red. I was still blushing profusely as we landed in front of a small house that looked exactly like Sans and Papyrus's house in Snowdin, and Lakeport for that matter. Ink and I instantly took a shaky breath and practically ran up to the door. Ink pounded on the door with his fist as I gently knocked on the door, my hand shaking like I was in an earthquake. No answer. Tears instantly sprang into my eyes, they always answered. "Human! Ink!" A highly energetic voice said from behind us and the others. Ink and I whipped around, "Sans!" Ink shouted running over to the pair behind our little group and nearly tackled Blue with a hug before he righted himself and bombarded him with questions that Blue happily answered with gusto. I said nothing, I couldn't say anything, instead I made a high pitched happy noise and bounded over to the pair and leaped into the taller skeletons arms wrapping my arms around his neck, grabbing my arms behind his neck to hold myself there. I buried my face in his orange sweater with tears of joy and fear streaming down my face, I heard the tap of his orange high top shoes as he tried not to fall, I felt the sway of his black shorts against my legs, even the smoke from his cigarette didn't bug me, "Woah! Kiddo, somethin' wrong?" Papyrus asked wrapping his arms around me in a hug to steady me, "Your okay." I hiccuped still crying, "'Course we are." He said sounding confused, "Human! What about me?" Blue asked from his position next to Ink, I didn't hesitate to jump down from Papyrus's tall figure and run straight into Blue, who was shorter than the other Sans's, about my height just like Dream. I squeezed him as tight as I could and pressed my cheek to his cheekbone, feeling the warmth of the bone against my skin. I was still crying but it slowed down and I let out a small hiccuping sob every now and then, Their okay! Their alive! Was all I could think before letting go of Blue and gently grabbing his hand in my own before swinging him in a happy circle. "This kid need some serious hugs." Papyrus said pulling me and his brother into a tight hug. I let out a hiccupy breath and smiled into Papyrus's sweater.

Sans's POV

I felt a small twinge of jealousy as the kid jumped into this world's Papyrus's arms like she had done to me so many times before when she saw me. Would she have been that frantic if she thought I had died? I felt like an idiot for wondering that, of course she would, she has. The corners of my smile lessened a bit, my version of a frown, since I could only smile. I looked up at the kid again only to see her hugging this worlds version of me, her cheek pressed against his, tears falling down her face. I suddenly remembered the first time the kid fell into the Underground after she brought Asriel back from whatever void he was in, I had brought her into a hug and after a while she had kissed my cheek. I shook my head a bit and looked at the kid, yet again, who was now in a group hug, smiling into Papyrus's sweater, "Admit it." Kait said from next to me, "Hmm." I said turning to look at her, "She said, admit it." Edgy-me said from the other side of Kait, "Admit what? Tibia honest with ya, I have no idea what your talking about." I smiled wider and chuckled at my pun expecting Kait to try to tackle me, "Admit you love her." Kait said lowering her voice so only edgy-me and I could hear. I was taken aback by Kait's lack of reaction to my pun but even more so by what she said, Why does everyone think I love her?! I thought looking at Crys who was now discussing something with Ink and turning to walk over to the little group, "Think about it." Kait murmured before running over to the kid with edgy- me right behind her. I shook my head to clear it a second before walking over to the kid and the others, "Hey, you okay kiddo?" I asked when I got into earshot. The kid nodded and came over to stand next to me and leaned just a bit against my shoulder, a shiver ran up my spine and I did my best to hide it, "Pap and Blue offered for us to stay for a bit." She said to everyone. We all agreed to stay for the night and started walking over to the house, I fell back a bit deep in thought. I-I guess their right. Damn i'm oblivious. I guess I didn't think I could love heh. I do love the kid, but how am I going to tell her when she's so happy? And when am I going to tell her?

Crystal's POV

Sans was the last one to enter the house. He walked next to the couch before sitting down, I walked over and pressed my back against his spine waking him out of his thoughts. I gave him a small smile and he smiled at me, "You okay?" I asked him, "Ya, just thinking. Well night kid." He replied looking at the starry night sky out the window. Without thinking I leaned over his shoulder and kissed him on the cheek, like I did so many months ago. His face dusted a bright blue and mine a bright red, "Night." I muttered before falling asleep.