Dancetale

Kaitrine's POV

Sans leaned down and grabbed Reds left arm, draping it across his own shoulders. I jumped up grabbed Ink, hoisted him to his feet and bolted over to Crystal who was still looking at the tears on her fingers in confusion. I balled my hand into a fist and swung at her head, but I stopped just in front of her nose as she looked up, "Shit!" I shouted, I forgot I can't physically hurt her. Crystal smirked, "Wh-what's the matter? C-cant hur-hurt little ol' me?" She stuttered, most likely still unnerved about the locket. Before I could answer I was surrounded in a purple-blue aura and flung into the air, Crystal slammed her leg down on my stomach, sending me falling back down to earth extremely fast. Well i'm dead, i'm so dead! I thought opening my eyes as the ground grew closer, I could see Red trying to use his magic to help me but he was still to weak. Just as I was about to hit the ground a yellow aura surrounded me and stopped my fall, Thank god. I screamed internaly as I landed softly on the snow, "Kait, you okay?" Sans asked helping Red over to me, "Ya but holy shoot that was close!" I shouted, not realizing I said what I did, "Who helped me?" I asked Ink who was now squeezing me to death, "I don't know." Ink replied letting me go so I could breath again, "I did. Sorry I didn't come earlier." Someone shouted.

*Sorry If I can't describe Underfresh Sans well enough. It's my bad. Oh and Bold = Fresh*

I looked over to see two skeletons running over to us. One was about as tall as Crystal, he wore a light blue t-shirt that looked more like a royal shirt, blue pants, yellow boots with blue laces, yellow-orange finger less gloves that ended at the knuckles, a yellow headband that met and curled at the center of his forehead, a yellow cape that was held together with a purple pendant with a white star in the center and a yellow belt with the letters DS ingraved on it. The other was as tall as Sans and Red, he wore a light blue jacket with green pockets, pink sleeves and a blue hood, orange shorts with a white stripe down the length of it, light blue finger less gloves, blue and purple sneakers, a purple t-shirt under his jacket, a golden necklace that said "swag" in golden letters, a sideways red and blue cap and shades that said YoLo on the lenses. This guy looks off his rocker. I thought standing up, "And who are you exactly?" I asked crossing my arms, the smaller skeleton answered me, "I'm Dream and this is Fresh." He said pointing at himself then the skeleton next to him, "'Sup mah brothers." Fresh said, and I looked at him like he was crazy, frankly I thought he was. "What the funk!" I shouted, then my hand flew to my mouth, "What! The! Literal! Funk!" I shouted, "Beach! Bullshoes! Funk!" I started cursing until Dream smacked a hand over my mouth. I looked at Fresh who's glasses had changed from YoLo to Uh No. I growled and removed Dream's hand from my mouth, "Seriously man!" I shouted at Fresh, poking him in the chest accusingly, "Fresh helped me get here," Dream explained before I could snap and throw Fresh across the snow, "I couldn't open a portal to get here myself." I looked at Dream confused, until, "Hey chatterbox's say goodbye to Underfell Snowdin!" Crystal shouted. Everyone turned to Crystal and Cross. Cross nodded and Crystal made a small excited noise before holding out her hand, a large red X drawn in the snow by Cross's knife started to glow and Snowdin started to evaporate. The buildings vanished instantly and Cross let out a quiet happy noise, "Good now get us out of here." Cross said turning to Crystal. She nodded but before she could do anything Sans, Dream, Ink and Red, who could now stand on his own, called out, "Crystal!"

"K, don't do this. Your better than that." Red shouted, "Crys, please. We need merciful you." Ink pleaded, "Please don't do this! You have to remember, Bow-String!" Dream shouted looking at her like a frightened child, "Kiddo, please," Sans said, "We need you to remember." Crystal's smile faltered, "K," She murmured to herself, "Crys. Bow-String. Kiddo." She glitched clutching her head, "Open a portal!" Cross shouted at her, "No!" Crystal shouted back at him her voice glitching heavily, "I. Won't. I. Need. To. Remember." Her voice strained. Sans's eyes -eye sockets?- went wide and he gently took off the locket and threw it at Crystal who was glitching heavily, it hit her on the side of the head and she opened her eyes to look at the small projectile. She stooped down onto her knees and grabbed the locket, "Papyrus. Undyne. Alphys. Kait. Torial. Asriel." She mumbled, "All of the AU's. Sans." She looked up and locked eyes with Sans and smiled, "Sure, Cross. I'll open a portal." She said standing up slowly. No, I thought before Crystal glitched again turning back into her normal self, she opened a portal and shoved Cross into it, "Good riddance!" She shouted before Cross's hand shot out of the portal and grabbed onto her wrist, "Oh no! Guys-" She was cut off as was pulled into the portal as it sealed shut. Dream let out a small whimper and Ink put a reasuring hand on his shoulder, "Were going to Dancetale." Ink said looking grim, "To what now?" I asked, "Dancetale," Dream repeated, "An AU where everyone has a special dance type." I looked at Red, Sans and Ink, "What's the matter? Can't dance. Blondey." Red asked with a smirk. I swung around and punched him in the stomach, "OW!" He nearly screamed, "What the funk!" He looked confused besides the obvious pain on his face, "Fresh over there wont let us curse." I said nodding my head at the spot where Fresh was, key word was. Fresh was gone and in his place was a portal to Dancetale, "I gotta go," Dream said walking away a bit, "I have to keep an eye on X-tale. Fresh helps me get there with the positive feelings he always has. Bye." He opened a portal and walked through. Great. Now i'm stuck with an edgy skeleton, a joke maker, and an artistic, slightly scared-of-everything, skeleton. Super. I thought stepping through the Dancetale portal. Red stepped next to me, almost earning another punch, Sans walked through and walked to my other side, and lastly Ink walked next to Red. "So," I announced breaking the awkward quietness, "What now?" Red shrugged, Sans was looking around, most likely looking for Kierstin, and Ink looked around for a second. I finally realized we were back on the surface, but we were in a city. "Now," Ink replied looking at me and giving a thumbs up, "We find Hip-Hop. And I think I know where he is."