Cross

"Hey Paps!" I shouted to my friend who was sitting on a picnic blanket with the others, "Hello, human." He said turning around. I was still on Sans's shoulders resting my chin on my arms that were resting on the top of his head, "As if you aren't tall enough." Kaitrine huffed from next to Sans, arms crossed, "Im only two inches taller than you." I said rising my head. I started to slip off of Sans's shoulders, but as I did so I gently grabbed his jacket hood and started slipping it off, "I wouldn't do that. Unless you want to have a bad time." Sans said feeling his jacket slip off a little, "Sorry Sans." I said playfully yanking off the jacket. Sans flailed his arms and fell back with an 'oof'. I slipped the jacket on and bolted with Sans on my heals, "Give me back my jacket!" He shouted teleporting in front of me, "Okay, okay you win." I said slipping the jacket off and handing it back to Sans, "Thanks, kid." He said gently patting my head. We both walked over to the blanket with the others and sat next to Undyne and Kaitrine, "So, punk have you got that bow under control?" Undyne asked, I nodded. I found that I could turn my staff into a bow if I wanted to, Most likely a gift from Dream. I thought, "Well show us." Asriel pestered. I stood up and made my starlight staff appear in my hand. I held it up and it started to shift shape, the handle bent towards me, it became more curved rather than straight, and a string, strung itself onto the end. I notched an arrow and pulled back aiming at the farthest tree I thought I could hit. I took a deep breath and released the arrow. It flew through the air making a beeline for the tree, when Kaitrine walked in front of the arrows path, I shouted and flailed my arms trying to get her attention but she didn't look up. She walked out of harms way just as the arrow hit the tree, I breathed a sigh of relief and collapsed. Kaitrine walked over to me and took an ear bud out of her ear, "What happened to you?" She asked, "Oh you know. You getting so caught up in Hamilton that I almost shot you with an arrow. The usual." I added with a cold look, "Oops." Was all she said before walking away, I followed and collapsed next to Sans, "No more power usage for me, lest I kill someone." I said pressing my back against him, I could feel him nodding. "Well then how about we talk about them I instead. I have a question about Sans's and your special attack." Papyrus said sitting across from us, "Shoot, bro." Sans said turning so that we were facing Papyrus, "It is called the Gaster Blaster, yes?" He asked, "Ya." Sans answered, "And only you two can do it, yes?" He asked again, "Yes." I answered, "Crap, crap, crap, crap." I could hear Kaitrine murmmuring next to me before I slapped a hand over her mouth, "So that means you two are the, Gaster Blaster Masters." Papyrus said bursting into a bout of laughing. My jaw dropped open and my hand fell slack, Crap! Kaitrine thought holding every muscle still so she wouldn't leap onto and tear Papyrus apart, I turned to Sans who looked just about as suprised and delighted as me, Oh heck ya! We thought simultaneously projecting our thoughts to each other, "Totally, bro," Sans said shrugging at his brother, "Dont forget its magic so that would make us the Gaster Blaster Master Casters too."
"Yep," I added, "But the first time we tried it, it was a Gaster Blaster Master Caster Disaster."
"Trying to hide it from Torial was no easy picnic either," Sans added yet again wrapping an arm around me, "So we had to get our Gaster Blaster Master Caster Disaster Past-her."
"OKAY!" Kaitrine roared standing up scaring me and Sans up as well, "I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS ANY LONGER!"
"Run?" I asked Sans as Kait walked closer her eyes tiny dancing flames, "And hide." Sans said before we both bolted for cover with Kaitrine chasing after us. I was laughing so hard I was running out of breath, Sans teleported into a tree (that I will no doubt have to help him get out of) which left Kaitrine, enraged and enjoying herself chasing after me. I made a beeline for the bushes and jumped behind them, "Crap, lost her!" Kaitrine shouted, and I could hear her stomping back to the blanket. I gasped for a few lung fulls of air before letting out a sigh, "Uh, hi." Someone said behind me, I whipped around ready to defend myself only to find a boy dressed in all white with white hair and pale skin about as tall as Asriel, "Oh hi. Sorry I didn't notice you. You new to Lakeport?" I asked, "Um I guess you could say that." The boy replied, "What's your name?" I asked again, "Sa-urm-Cha-uh. Cross! My name is Cross!" He said quickly. I looked at him for a second before smiling and holding out a hand, "Hi, Cross. Im Crystal. Nice to meet you." I said, Cross took my hand and smiled too, but I could sense something a little forced about it but I shrugged that off. "You wanna come back to the picnic with me and my family?" I asked standing up, "Ya," Cross said with a grin, "I think I do." I walked out of the bushes with Cross right behind me when a frisbee hit be on the side of the head, "Ow." I stated plainly picking up the disk, "Sorry punk!" Undyne shouted waving her arms to get my attention, "Its fine." I called back waving the disk in my hand when Cross grabbed the one that was still by my side, "What the!" I cried dropping the disk trying to pry my hand from the boys grip, "Finally," Cross murmured turning his blood red eyes up to my face with a murderous grin, my blood ran cold, "The Soul I have been looking for to return my body back to normal. Hahaha hahaha! I was right your kindness was your downfall!" Cross tightend his grip on my wrist and I winced, "Okay," I growled as the others ran over, my left eye turning purple and red, while the right glowed light blue and yellow, "Your really starting to get on my nerves!" I pushed Cross off of me prying my hand out of his grip. I ran over to the others and we all got into a fighting stance, Cross held out his hand and I produced my Soul. Everything and everyone dimmed to black and white. I expected Cross to have tried to take my soul but instead he managed to get Sans's Soul in his trap and ripped half of it away. Sans fell onto his hands and knees eyes wide as he looked at Cross, "Sans!" I shouted dropping next to him, my eyes still glowing, I had an idea. I opened my mind letting it link to the person I was thinking of and shouted, I hope he hears me, "Ink!" The word slipped effortlessly out of my mouth, I hope, I hope I hope he hears me. I thought almost panicked. Cross burst into laughter, "What will that loser do!" He laughed before paint splattered onto his white clothes in a neat line across his chest, arms, legs and feet, "Cross, I told you not to come here. You know you wont be able to find happiness in another timeline." Ink said looking sad, Oh thank goodness he heard me. I thought still nealing next to Sans who was regaining strength. Cross held out his hand lifting Ink into the air, You know my trick, Ink thought at me, Use it! I looked at Cross and snapped my fingers. The once neat little lines of paint turned into chains making the boy collapse and release Ink, "I know," Cross said looking up, "But I can still make mine come back!" He shouted his eyes turning into blackened holes before he teleported away, "This is bad." Ink said. "Okay now explain." Kaitrine said arms crossed.

Chara/Cross POV

"Ha. We-we did it Cross! We got half of the original Sans's Soul! Now we can absorb it and rebuild our world again!" Chara/Cross was kneeling in an all white universe holding half of the all white heart in his cupped hands. He glitched and turned into a skeleton who looked exactly like Sans with crosses stiched onto his pants. "Ya." He said unenthusiasticly, "Whats the matter Cross? Your scared of releasing me arent you?" Chara asked, "Maybe. But I want my world back. Lets do this." Cross responded and in a flash of white he absorbed the soul.

Crystal' s POV

"And thats how this whole mess started," Ink finished looking grim, "Thats also why I need your help Sans." Ink said looking at Sans who was leaning against me trying to reasure me he was fine, "Inky, if Sans goes I go." I said standing a little straighter, "But this will be dangerous! What if you get hurt! Or get killed! Or get kidnapped! Or-" I cut of Ink's ranting by giving him a soft look, "No. No! Not the puppy dog eyes anything but the puppy dog eyes!" Ink said not able to look away from my grey-blue eyes, Time to really sell it. I thought transforming into a small grey wolf puppy with the same eyes, Ink's face fell, "Fine!" He shouted hanging his head in defeat, I transformed back and grinned standing next to Sans again, "Woah, woah woah. If you get Kierstin you get me. Its our principal. Either you get all of us or you get none of us." Kaitrine said smiling and wrapping an arm around mine and Sans's shoulder, "Okay." Ink sighed painting a purple swipe across the ground, "Uh S-sans," Alphys stuttered, "What about the suprise?"
"Keep it safe until we get back." He responded, "Alright, lets go!" Kaitrine shouted jumping into the paint splatter with a splash, Sans jumped in next, I was about to jump in when I stopped and looked at Ink, "Thanks, Inky. I know you guys with protect me and I will protect you." With that I jumped in and let the purple paint consume me. I was unaware of what was ahead or what was about to happen, all I knew was I had to help my family.