Underfell

I woke with a start, That stupid nightmare again, I thought rubbing my head. My usual clothes that I wore to the Underground were on and I was confused, until I felt the snow. "Psst," Someone called out from the bushes, "Sans wake up." I scooted over to where Sans was laying with his head propped up on snow and his arms, "Uh Sans, Ink want's you to wake up." I said poking him in the side looking over at the bushes where Ink waved at me with a smile, I smiled back, "No," He whined, "Five more minutes." He must have felt the snow because he jumped up his white pupils totally gone, "No way. Not again." He murmured, "Calm down, were not in your Snowdin." Ink said walking out from behind the bushes he was hiding behind, "Then where the hell are we!" Kaitrine shouted jumping on my back scaring me nearly out of my skin. "Kiery, can you show them? I need to know if Cross is here." Ink said his arms crossed with a worried expression. "Sure." I replied standing up and pressing my palms together before opening them like a book and images of all the AU Sans's.

"Woah

"Woah." Kait whispered sliding off of my back to look at the images, "I call this my AU log." I said smiling and looking at the picture of the original Sans that was completely white, Okay so Sans and Ink are not in their timelines. Obviously, I thought looking at Sans standing next to me. I scanned my log looking for just the smallest spark of purpleish-black that showed where I was. That's when I saw it, a purple-black spark right next to the image of......Oh no. I looked subtly at Kait, who had her back turned to my log, with a very worried look, Well I guess he has lived long. Eesh Ink why here, I thought looking back at the image that started to glitch a bit, Great Cross is here too, I thought. I closed my log to find I was so focused on it that everyone was several feet in front of me, I was about to shout out to them when someone put a hand on my shoulder, No, no, no! Please don't let it be her! I thought panicked looking up and over my shoulder, "Hello again, my child." Torial hissed, her personality (and appearance I may add) were totally different in this timeline. Her normally motherly eyes were red and full of murderous ideas, her purple dress was now black and torn, and her normally calming smile was now full of sharp teeth. I smiled weakly, "H-hi T-torial." I stuttered, with a sudden jerk of her arm she had her claws digging into my purple striped blue jacket collar and she pulled me up to her eye level, "Guys," I shouted over my shoulder, they turned around and gasped in either suprise or because of what Torial was doing, "Run!" I screamed twisting out of Torial's grasp and bolting as soon as my feet hit the snow. The others were running just in front of me when a fire-ball blasted the snow just behind Ink's shoe, he yelped a little and ran faster as I tried to. Everyone was once again several feet in front of me when Torial's clawed hand caught my shoulder, tearing into the fabric of everything I was wearing as well as the skin underneath. I hissed in pain and ran faster, we were almost outside of Snowdin when I tripped and fell face first into the cold snow beneath me. I shook my head and looked up seeing everyone jumping up and down waving their arms wildly, I looked behind me to see a fire-ball hurdaling through the air towards me, I instinctively curled into a ball, slammed my eyes shut and protected my face. I felt the heat of the fire when someone scooped me up, I let out a startled shout and wrapped my arms around the neck of the person who saved me feeling the fabric of a torn scarf, Oh no, I thought opening my eyes seeing exactly who I was expecting....Papyrus. This Papyrus was wearing a torn scarf, black armor (dont know exactly what it is, he never told me), black boots kind of like normal Papyrus, a scar over his left eye, and cracks all over his scull. He grinned at me with his sharp teeth and I smiled back gently giving him a small hug and be hugged me back. I let go when I heard a shriek, not from Kait who was frozen in place like the others, but Torial who was bleeding from several small wounds, "Wait stop! Don't kill her!" I shouted jumping out of Papyrus's arms and running over to UF Sans who was about to launch his Gaster Blaster at UF Torial, "K, good to see ya again, kiddo." I stopped next to him a little suprised, K? He gave me a nickname? I thought, before being yanked off of my feet by Torial who dug her claws deeper into the skin on my shoulder and I winced, "Red, aim at her feet!" I shouted to UF Sans who looked at me with a concerned face but he did it anyway, aiming and firing at the snow just in front of Torial's feet. I slipped out of my jacket and rolled to the left under the bright red beam of Red's Gaster Blaster, Torial was blasted off shrieking in outrage, "There she goes." Sans said walking up to me with a huge smile, "With my only sweater." I sighed. I was now left in my overalls and undershirt which were not very warm, "K, we should get your shoulder taken care of." Red said walking next to me. Sans slipped off his jacket and wrapped it gently around my shoulders trying to keep me warm and keep it off of my wound so it wouldent be painful, But the blood? I asked him projecting my thoughts to him, Don't worry about it. Right now my only priority is keeping you safe and warm. He thought back at me and I couldn't help but smile. I turned to Red on my other side and hugged him gently for a second before letting go, "Thanks." I whispered, Red smirked, "Now you owe me, buddy." He said with a wink and I rolled my eyes, "YOU!!" I heard Kaitrine scream. I turned around to see Ink trying hold Kaitrine back and Papyrus look from her to his brother with a slightly amused expression, "Pap! Help him!" I said pointing to Ink whose shoes were sliding like ice skates across the snow, Papyrus rolled his eyes and grabbed Kaitrine by the shoulders and yanked backwards, his eyes widened and he dug his heals into the snow trying to slow Kaitrine down, "KIERSTIN!!! WHY WOULD YOU TREAT THIS MURDER!!! LIKE!! A!! FRIEND!!"

*Hi everyone UndertaleFrisk4 here, just letting you know I left a video at the beginning of the story. Its called Underverse and its pretty cool, im basing Undertale:The World Gone Wrong off of it. If you like it let me know and I will put the rest on new chapters. Lastly if you have any questions let me know. Thanks!*