+decorating the christmas tree

(A/N- please vote and comment!)
Axl: You and and Axl choose the biggest christmas tree you could find and set it up in the corner of your living room. You made hot chocolate while he opened all of the boxes with christmas decorations. After the tree was decorated, you made a pillow fort right by the tree and watched christmas movies while drinking the hot chocolate.
//
Slash: You and Slash put your tree up right next to the fireplace. You decorated it with black tinsel and ornaments of snakes while listening to christmas music. After it was finished, you decorated a gingerbread house together and watched the grinch.
//
Duff: You both put on your matching christmas sweaters and drank hot chocolate(or vodka) while putting up decorations. You joked around and danced the entire time, you laughed so hard that you almost choked on hot chocolate.
//
Steven: You came home to Steven struggling to put up the christmas tree and the rest of the house decorated with lights. "Surprise" he groaned. "What's all this for?" You laughed. "Dunno, just felt like surprising you." He said, bringing you into his arms.  You helped him finish putting up the tree and then decorated it with popcorn(haha) garland. Later on you cuddled on the sofa and ate christmas cookies while having a christmas movie marathon.
//
Izzy: You and Izzy spent the entire day decorating the house for christmas. You pulled out all 5 boxes of christmas decorations and it was finally time to decorate the tree. You blasted christmas music and sang along while putting up ornaments. When the tree was full of decorations, you sat down and watched christmas specials together.