+when he's sick

(A/N- please vote and comment!)
Axl: Axl was rarely ever sick, but when he was, he got it bad. He was miserable and grouchy for the entire day. He laid stretched out on your bed, trying to cool himself down. You gave a sympathetic smile and rubbed his back to try and distract him from the pain. You tend to his every need and snuggle with him while watching movies in bed.
//
Slash: When Slash was sick, he turned into an child. He was super whiny and always wanted your attention. He wanted you to be by his side at all times, in which you did, but still kept some distance because you didn't want to catch whatever he had. You gave him a cold compress and a big bowl of chicken noodle soup, and you sat on the sofa together in your pjs watching tv the entire day.
//
Duff: You would come over as soon as possible with a bag full of medication, food, movies, and blankets. You'd make Duff swallow the pills even though he hated it. After the medication, you'd make a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup, and you two would have a movie marathon.
//
Steven: Steven tried to sleep as much as possible when he was sick, so you gave him a cold compress and prepared a tea with a spoonful of honey in it, and rubbed his back to help ease the pain as he tried to sleep.
//
Izzy: You'd try to make the best of such a miserable day for Izzy, so you made cups of hot chocolate and built a blanket fort in the living room. You'd cuddle and watch cartoons together.