+first kiss

(A/N- please vote and comment!)
requested by MJandQueenlver233
Axl: Your first kiss with Axl was moments before he went on stage. As he began to walk off, you quickly grabbed him by the hand and yanked him into you, covering his mouth with a hungry kiss. He was caught off guard, but responded immediately by kissing you back. The others stared in shock, sharing confused looks between one other. You felt yourself blushing for the entire show, it was amazing!
//
Slash: You and Slash both love ice cream, so one day he took you out to the ice cream parlor in town. You looked up from your ice cream to find Slash gazing nervously at you, quickly looking away with a slight chuckle as your eyes met. He fixed his eyes on you once again, slowly leaning in.Your heart beat faster and faster as Slash's face came up to yours. His face was so close to yours that you could smell the sweet scent of strawberry ice cream he had been eating. Your eyes clenched shut at lips touch, the butterflies that once filled your stomach melted away. After the kiss ended, you were breathless.
//
Duff: It was Friday, your usual day when you and Duff got together and stayed up watching movies. Your eyes grew heavy and your thoughts, as clear and concise as they were moments ago, started coming to an end. You never stayed awake past 1:00am, no matter how hard you tried. You knew Duff would complain the next day, but you gave in to the exhaustion. You rested your head against Duffs shoulder, slowly loosing consciousness until a short nudge brought you back. You groaned incoherently before the unexpected feeling of lips locked onto yours. You froze, immediately shooting awake. You closed your heavy eyes once again, but this time to kiss back. "Maybe that will keep you awake" Duff joked with a wink.
//
Steven: Your first kiss with Steven was on a rainy spring day and you were outside playing in the puddles together. Steven stopped and grabbed your hand, his eyes staring nervously into yours. He brushed your hair back and slowly leaned in to kiss you. You were in complete shock, but the softness and tenderness of his lips immediately made your eyes shut and heart race. Needless to say, you were smiling for the rest of the day!
//
Izzy: You and Izzy shared your first kiss playing your favourite records on a late night. You laid in the middle of the floor, his hand placed over yours. You met his gaze, his eyes slowly flicked from your eyes down to your lips, then back up again. Slowly, he leaned forward, capturing you in a gentle kiss. You tried to calm your racing heart, but it was pointless. He broke the kiss by softly whispering "I love you" before gently pulling you closer to him, wrapping his arms around your waist and placing his lips on yours.