+first time staying the night at his place

requested by: IvyDex1
(A/N- please vote and comment!)
Axl: you lost track of time before realizing it was 1:00am and should probably head
home, but Axl insisted that you stay. You were hesitant at first, but then finally decided to spend the night at his place. You stayed up talking and laughing for hours until you both eventually fell asleep.
//
Slash: after a night at the bar with the band, you were super tired and could barely keep your eyes open. Slash took you to his place and carried you into bed, and played with your hair until you fell asleep.
//
Duff: you and Duff spent the day on the sofa watching movies. At 2am you realized that he had dozed off, so you cuddled up next to him and fell asleep as well.
//
Steven: steven wanted you to stay the night at his place. You were really nervous at first, but then you eventually agreed. Steven picked out movies and popped some popcorn and got all sorts of snacks. You danced around the entire night and listened to music before eventually falling asleep.
//
Izzy: izzy ordered in pizza and you played a bunch of board games. You stayed up all night talking about nothing and everything before dozing off.