+you go to a theme park

(A/N- please vote and comment!)
Axl:
Anger built up in the redheads eyes as he missed yet another shot. "This isn't necessary, y'know." You rubbed his arm, trying to calm him down. "No. It's very necessary." He scoffed. "Why don't we take a break and try so-" "No" Axl cut you off. He's been trying to win the basketball game at the carnival for about 30 minutes now. "Why do you wanna win this so bad anyway?" You asked. "I wanted to win that huge stuffed animal for you" He sighed and threw another basketball.
You watched him play for another 5 minutes when eventually, it went in the hoop. His face lit up as he handed you the stuffed animal. "Thank you" You smiled and wrapped your arms around him. "I love it; and you"
//
Slash:
"No" you exclaim, crossing your arms. "c'mon, it'll be fun!" Slash pushed. He wanted you to go on the super high roller coaster that you specifically said you would not go on. "Pleeeease" Slash begged. "I'm not going on without you". You hesitated and eventually, you sighed and said "fine, i'll go on."
He took your hand and dragged you into the long lineup. About an hour later, you finally reached the carts. You both sat down and the ride took off. You gripped onto Slash's arm the entire time. When the ride was all done you almost fell because you felt so sick. Slash laughed at you and brought you into his arms. "Thank you for going with me" He smiled.
//
Duff:
"I want cotton candy. Can we get some Y/N?" Duff gave a sheepish smile. "Seriously? You've already had 3 hot dogs, a large fries, two snow cones, a slush, and a bucket of popcorn. You really want a cotton candy?" You said, raising an eyebrow. Duff nodded without hesitation. "Whatever, get one if you want, but don't come crying to me later." You scoffed.
Later that night you lost him after the ferris wheel. You eventually found him laying on a bench with yet another half eaten cotton candy. "I don't feel good" He mumbled sluggishly. You laughed and pulled him back up to his feet and took him home. "I should have listened to you" Duff laughed, kissing your forehead.
//
Steven:
"C'mon! Let's do another one!" Steven said, grabbing your hand and dragging you along to another ride. "Hang on! I don't feel so good. We've been going on ride after ride, can we sit down?" You huffed. Steven pouted and walked over to a bench. You sat down and rested your head on his shoulder. "I'll be right back" He smiled. He disappeared into the crowd and came back with 2 twisty vanilla ice creams. "I'm sorry we haven't done anything you want" He slightly smiled, handing you an ice cream. You laughed and ate the ice cream. "Of course I'm doing what I want, I'm with you." You rested your head on his shoulder again."
//
Izzy:
"Please, I don't want to." Izzy frowned. You wanted to go on the ferris wheel but Izzy refused to go on because of his fear of heights. "I'll be with you the whole time, I promise. Please will you go on?" You begged. "I really don't wanna go on alone." You pleaded. "Fine. I'll go on" Izzy finally gave in. You hopped in the cage and the ride took off. Izzy grabbed ahold of your hand and held it tight the entire time. "This isn't so bad, is it?" You nudged. "I guess, I'm just happy to be with you" Izzy kissed your cheek.