+you go on a day out

(A/N-please vote and comment!)
Axl: It was finally the end of a long week, and you and Axl were looking forward to unwinding and seeing a movie at the drive-in theatre. You wrapped a blanket around yourself and laid your head on his shoulder as the previews began. The movie played and Axl had his eyes glued to the screen. You felt your eyes getting heavier by the minute, as if the movie was hypnotizing you, pulling you into a weary trans. You no longer comprehended your surroundings as you're eyes slid shut and you dozed off. Not long after, a short nudge to the side interrupted you from your sleep. "Y/N, you awake?" Axl asked. You shrugged and made an incoherent noise. "I'm too tired" You complained, eyes still shut. With a slight laugh Axl rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around you.
//
Slash: "Y/N, i'm bored. Let's go out and do something." Slash suggested, running his hands through his curly mop of hair. "okay, like what?" You asked. "I dunno" he shrugged "What do you wanna do?" He sat up and looked at you. "Whatever, doesn't matter to me." You answered, sitting up to face him. "Fine. How about the zoo?" Slash perked up. Neither of you have been to the zoo in years, due to your busy schedules. "Yeah, let's go to the zoo!" You exclaimed. You were so excited, both you and Slash were huge animal lovers, and would never turn down the opportunity to see all the exquisite animals. You'd get ready and in the car as quick as possible and made your way to the zoo. "Where do we go first?" You asked, examining the map on the wall. "Look Y/N! A reptile exhibit!" Slash pointed out excitedly. You couldn't help but laugh at how enthusiastic he was to see the reptiles. "Cool, okay!" You said as you started to make your way towards the exhibit. As soon as you entered, Slash's "geeky" side showed. "Aw cool, look! A Mamba!" He exclaimed, examining the terrarium. "Hey, is that a-" He said before running off to another reptile. "No way! A viper!" He smiled. "That's pretty cool, and I know you're having fun, but we can't stay here all day" You remarked. "Right. Sorry, let's go see the other animals now." He laughed, taking your hand.
//
Duff: "Can I get one scoop of strawberry and one scoop of chocolate please?" Duff asked the lady behind the pastel blue counter. It was the last day before Duff had to leave for tour and you wanted to spend as much time with each other as possible. You spent the day roaming downtown before stopping to get an ice cream. "Here you go" The lady chimed, handing you the icy treat. Duff grabbed your free hand and walked over to the blush pink coloured booth. He seemed like the last person to be in such a cutesy place. His all black rocker outfit totally contrasted the light pastel theme. "Are you excited for the tour?" You asked as you licked your ice cream. "I guess" Duff shrugged. "I'll miss you though" He smiled, leaning over the table to plant a small kiss on your forehead.
//
Steven: "C'mon! let's go swim!" Steven exclaimed, grabbing your hand to drag you towards the water. "Wait! Not yet, we still have to set up our stuff!" You laughed, breaking free from Stevens tight grip. "Right, sorry" He smiled. It was really hot out, making it a beautiful day to visit the beach. Of course that meant lots of others would be making a trip to the beach as well, but you didn't mind. You found a good spot away from the crowd to put down your stuff, and set up your umbrella, chairs and towels. "Can we swim now?" Asked an eager Steven. "Yes, we can swim now" You replied. He jokingly picked you up bridal style and ran into the ocean with you laughing at his silliness. He put you down where the water reached the bottom of your neck. "It's so cold!" You squealed, crossing your arms. You played childish games such as bouncing over the waves and splashing each other before eventually getting out. You spent the rest of the day playing beach volleyball and relaxing under the umbrella. And when the night grew, you sat on the beach with your head on his shoulder watching the sunset.
//
Izzy: "let's get this one!" You suggested, picking up yet another record. It was late Saturday night and you and Izzy decided to go on an adventure to the record store. It was something you loved to do together, but nearly never had the time to do due to your busy schedules. "I love that album!" He exclaimed after glancing at you for a second then going back to scanning through the other records. You each carried tons of albums, each ranging from Led Zeppelin to Metallica. Once you've purchased everything, you stopped at the corner store at the end if the street and got some snacks to eat while you listened to your new music. When you returned back to your place, you played one of your records and cuddled on the sofa together. It was perfect.