+slash imagine

Requested by 80s90sTeen
(A/N- please vote and comment!)
He talks about you in an interview
//
{1986}
You and Slash have been married for almost two years now and he is away on tour.

"So, how are you and (Y/N)?" The interviewer asks raising his eyebrows.

Slash smiled and ran his fingers through his mop of hair. "We've been fine, but, y'know, being away all the time makes it hard for us." He shrugs.

"Right. Has it been hard for you? You always have girls clinging to your side I assume. Is it challenging to stay loyal?" The interviewer laughs.

"Not at all man, She's great. She's super supportive, really funny, always nice, super cool girl, y'know?" Slash chimed.
"And she's really calm with me being away, even though it sucks and I wish we could be together, she's super cool and supports me through the entire thing."  He added.

"How often do you guys talk while you're away?"

"Almost every night, before we go to bed. We talk about all the things going on. It's really easy to talk to her about anything, she's super down to earth and sensible." He said before puffing a cigarette.

"Where do you see this relationship going?" The interviewer inquired.

"Honestly man I'm a lot happier with her. We're great together and she's helped me through a lot of things. Hopefully she'll be around for a long time." Slash smirked.

"She sounds great. And knowing you she must be beautiful." The interviewer joked.

"Totally, she's gorgeous." Slash beamed, a smile never leaving his face.