+new years eve

(A/N- please vote and comment!)
Axl: This year for new years eve you were at the Rainbow bar with the band. The bar was crowded with people partying and drinking alcohol. There was still about 7 more minutes before the new year. Axl laughed and wrapped his arms around you before taking another sip from his drink. Your eyes fell on the cute redhead's face while he talked with his friends. The rest of the band was drunk, as expected, except for you and Axl. He promised you he wouldn't drink too much tonight because he knew you weren't really a party person. "30 SECONDS!" someone from the crowd shouted. You counted down the last 10 seconds in unison. "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone cheered. Before you could turn you felt Axl wrap his arms around you and plant a soft kiss on your lips.
//
Slash: You and Slash were both exhausted. The band was currently on world tour and you were tagging along. Tonight was finally a break from the tour so you decided to stay in your hotel room together to celebrate the new year. Earlier, Slash surprised you with your favourite treats and drinks and some small decorations to put up in your hotel room.
Slash sat on the bed strumming his guitar as you sat mindlessly watching the new years eve celebration on tv. Suddenly, you felt a small wham on the side of your stomach. You looked behind you to see Slash standing on top of the bed holding two pillows. "What are you doing?" You laughed, picking up the pillow he threw at you. "I'm bored, let's have a pillow fight" He smirked, getting ready to launch another pillow at you. You chased each other around the room laughing so hard that you could barely catch your breath. Slash stopped to look at the tv before noticing there was only 20 seconds left on the countdown. He pulled his arms around you and held you close as you both counted down the seconds together. After the clock reached one, you cheered "Happy new year!" before kissing Slash.
//
Duff: This was your first new year with Duff and the both of you were very excited to spend it together. You didn't have much planned aside from staying in and ordering pizza. He wrapped his arms around you and held you close while you lay down on the sofa watching the new years eve event on tv. You glanced up at the blonde and noticed that he was fast asleep. He was tired from being on tour and performing every night, so you decided to let him sleep.
When the time came, you quietly counted down the last few seconds to yourself. "3, 2, 1.. happy new year!" You whispered to Duff before planting a soft kiss on his forehead. You stayed in him arms and closed your eyes, and fell asleep.
//
Steven: You and Steven planned to have all of the boys come over tonight to celebrate new years. You watch as Steven excitedly picked out fireworks and decorations for new year. "Cool look at this (Y/N)!" He exclaimed pointing out yet another firework. "I don't know Steven, I think we have enough" You sighed, observing the cart full of fireworks and such. "Aw c'mon, just one more!" He pleaded, pouting his lips. You laughed at the child-like man and nodded your head. "Fine, one more."
When the boys arrived, you all sat around the living room with a bottle of Jack Daniels in hand. They laughed and joked the entire night as Steven held you close with his arm around you. The new years eve event was on tv in the background, which has been white noise until Steven noticed there was only 10 minuets left. "C'mon, lets start the fireworks now." Steven grinned.
The group headed outside and Steven and Slash started setting off the fireworks. You watched and laughed as the boys ran frantically after setting one off. After the clock hit 12 and you were all out of fireworks, Steven made his way over to you and brought you in for a hug and gave you a soft kiss. "Happy new year" He smiled.
//
Izzy: Izzy wanted you to have a special new year, so he surprised you with tickets to New York to see the ball drop live. You two spent the day exploring the city and seeing the lights until the time was growing near so you decided to head down to the event. You found the perfect spot away from the crowd and the countdown began soon after. Izzy held you close in his arms and you counted in the last few seconds together. "three, two, one..HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The crowd cheered. Your eyes met Izzys as he began leaning in for a kiss. You held his hands as you gave him a small kiss.