+when hes away on tour

( A/N- please vote and comment!)
Axl: You each exchanged gifts before Axl left for his tour so you could have a small piece of each other when you couldn't be together. He usually gave you something small, like a stuffed bear or a photo of the two of you together. Even though it wasn't a physical presence, it was comforting having a small piece of him for when you couldn't be together.
//
Slash: He would always make sure to call you after the concert and tell you all about it. He'd tell you every little detail and fill you in on the crazy antics Axl got up to on stage, then you'd tell him about the things going on at home. He hated the thought of you missing out so he liked to make you feel included.
//
Duff: Duff always left little notes around the house to remind you how much he loved you. It was always a nice surprise, and your heart would flutter with how caring he was whenever you found one.
//
Steven: Steven tried as much as possible to fly you down to wherever he was. He loved travelling the world and exploring all sorts of different places with you by his side. Steven wanted you to have a good time and feel included, and it made things a lot easier and more enjoyable.
//
Izzy: When he got home, he would surprise you with tiny gifts he picked up from the places he traveled, such as candies, keychains, pins, etc. He wanted you to know he was thinking of you and that he missed you.