+christmas eve

(A/N- please vote and comment!)
Axl: You and Axl decided to just kick back and relax this Christmas eve. You got in your coziest pyjamas and made cups of hot coco before sitting down and watching Christmas specials.
//
Slash: Slash wanted to do something special tonight because it was your first Christmas together. He came home with hot chocolate from the store and told you to get layered up in warm clothes. He put his hand in yours and took you around the neighbourhood to look at all of the colourful lights strung on the houses as you told each other stories while sipping the hot chocolate to keep you warm. After that, you went back inside and put on cozy pyjamas and curled up in bed together.
//
Duff: You didn't plan anything special for tonight other than ordering takeout and cuddling by the fire. You rested your head on his chest and binged all of your favourite christmas specials together before eventually falling asleep.
//
Steven: Steven brought home a gingerbread house for you to make together. You put on his sweater and a pair of pyjama bottoms with fuzzy socks. He loved when you dressed cozy and warm, because you looked so cute and at-ease. You drank glasses of eggnog and listened to christmas music while decorating the gingerbread house with candies and icing.
//
Izzy: You rest your head on Izzys lap as he strummed christmas carols on his acoustic guitar. You softly sang along as the frigid wind and snow tapped on the window, giving off a soothing vibe. He put down his guitar and looked up into your eyes as he brought you into his arms. You rest your head on his shoulder and watched the flames in the fireplace dance.

Merry Christmas everyone!!