+cute things he does which you love

(A/N- please vote and comment!)
Requested by aestheticburton
Axl: When he laughs. You adore it when he's happy in general. His face would light up and his laughter would fill the room. You couldn't help but laugh along.
//
Slash: When he plays with your hair. He always has his fingers toying with it and he loved attempting to do braids or pretending to style it. Although sometimes you get annoyed when he runs his fingers through your hair and pulls a painful knot. Other than that, you cant say you don't find it cute.
//
Duff: How tall he is. His height is one of the many perks of Duff. Whenever you hug him your height matches his in such a way that your ear hits his heart and you can hear it beat, or when he hugs you from behind and rests his chin on your head, or even when he gets something you can't reach. You don't know why, but you've always found that his height makes him even cuter.
//
Steven: How happy and enthusiastic he is. He always seemed to have a bright smile on his face that could lift anyones day. His cheerful attitude made everyone around him feel good and lighthearted. He was so pure, you adored it.
//
Izzy: When he calls you pet-names such as "honey" or "sweetie". You can't help but melt whenever he calls you by a cute name.