+he finds out you cut

Requested by: @__000__abc__
(A/N- I am not a cutter, but I feel
this topic should be faced as it is very serious. I care deeply about everyones health and safety, if you are a cutter or anything of that nature, please consider seeking help. You are a beautiful individual and deserve all the happiness in the world:))

Please vote and comment!
Axl: Axl looked at you with tears in his eyes. "Why do you do this to yourself, (Y/N)?" He whispered, bringing you into his arms. "Please, you mean to much to me, I don't think you realize how much you mean to me." He sighed. "I hate to see you like this, can you do one thing for me?" He asked. You nodded your head, avoiding eye contact. "Promise me you'll stop harming yourself, that's all, can you do that for me?" He slightly smiled. He lay down next to you and held you tight. He softly sang to you until you both fell asleep.
//
Slash: You where cuddling with your boyfriend when he noticed a scar on your arm. "What's this?" He asked. "A scar, that's it." you muttered, pulling your sleeves down. He looked at you for a while with a sad face, which made you want to cry. He put his hands in yours and stared deeply into your eyes. "(Y/N), how long has this been going on?" He quaked. "I quit. I stopped when we got serious about our relationship." You stammered. "You promise you quit?" He asked, rubbing the scars. You nodded and met his eyes again. "I love you, you're worth so much. Please don't harm yourself ever again." He smiled, bringing you into a tight hug.
//
Duff: Duff closed his eyes and sighed heavily. "Please stop hurting yourself, you're worth everything in the world. You're my world. I love you." He rubbed your arm. He held you in his arms for a long time. "You're better than a blade."
//
Steven: You both sat in silence for a while until eventually Steven spoke. "I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. I promise to be there for you for everything. I love you." He smiled. He lay you down and let you fall asleep. You woke up to a bouquet of flowers on your nightstand and a box of your favourite chocolates.
//
Izzy: Izzy looked down and took a deep breath. His foggy eyes met yours and he gave a sympathetic smile. "It's ok. I'm here for you, we're all here for you." He assured, rubbing your arm. "Please, from now on, talk to me."