+the movie you watch together

(A/N- please vote and comment!)
Axl: You both loved sitting down and watching a good Disney movie. It didn't matter if it was princesses or animals, if it was Disney you loved it. Saturday night was movie night and you always ended up agreeing on a Disney movie whether you've seen it or not. You sometimes thought it was funny how such a tough rockstar like him could get so excited over childish movies, but at the same time it was adorable.
//
Slash: Slash loves horror movies. He's a massive horror movie fan; you, not so much. You've lost count of how many times you've fought over which movie to watch, and unfortunately for you, you'd always give in and let him choose. He'd barely move throughout the movie while you would jump at the inevitable. He was a lot braver than you when it came to those type of things. He constantly laughed at you. But deep down you didn't really mind, it was a good way to keep him quiet for a few hours, and it's sort of cute how excited he got.
//
Duff: Duff loved Die hard. He probably could recite the entire script. You often ended up watching it when you couldn't agree on a movie. You didn't mind at all though, watching it over and over made Duff happy, so it made you happy. And besides, you could rest your head on his chest and get some sleep.
//
Steven: Jaws was Stevens all time favourite movie. You often put it on to distract him or at least keep him busy for a few hours. He never got bored of it, he could probably spend the entire day watching it on repeat if he wanted to. You liked it too of course, it was fun just relaxing on the sofa with Stevens arm around you.
//
Izzy: You and Izzy could sit down and watch whatever. It didn't matter what genre, actors, whatever. You were both content relaxing in each others presents after a long day.