+you get in an argument (pt. 1)

(A/N- please vote and comment!)
Part two will be out soon !! Don't worry !
Axl: "You're so pathetic! Are you even listening to me right now?" You shouted at the teary-eyed boy. You felt absolutely heartbroken, for you found out something you'd never want to know in one million years; Axl cheated on you while drunk. Tears streamed down your face as you felt as if your heart had been smashed into tiny pieces. "You don't understand! I-i was drunk, It didn't mean anything!" He choked, desperately trying to defend himself. "You think thats an excuse?" You yelled, picking up your bag and walking out of the door. "Please don't leave me!" He said, grabbing your wrist. "Why shouldn't I? You think i'm gonna stay with a lying cheater?" You spat, turning your back to leave. He fell to his knees and dragged you down with him. "Let me go!" You demanded. "Don't leave, we can get through this; please just let me explain myself." He said in a soft tone, staring deeply into your eyes. You looked down at his hand in yours and took a deep breath. "Theres nothing to explain, you cheated." You whispered, trying to hold back tears. Axl took his hand out of yours to hide his face in them. "Please don't leave me Y/N, I love you." He repeated. "I don't know if I can trust you anymore. Do you expect me to just forget this entire thing and pretend like nothing happened?" It broke your heart to watch him cry. "I'm so sorry" He muttered through his cries. You felt so empty, so crushed, and had no idea what would happen next. You stood over Axl, who was still curled up against the wall. You had no idea what was keeping you there for so long, half of you wanted to leave but the other half wanted to stay.
//
Slash: "Why can't you listen to a single thing I say?!" You argued. "I can help you! Please, just talk to me!" You pleaded. Slash has always had a drinking problem, but this was the worst you've ever seen. He sat on the floor, hiding his face in his hands. "There's nothing you can do to help! Just leave me the hell alone!" He snapped. You felt your lips start to tremble as tears welled up in your eyes. You stared at him, unable to find the right words to say. The stench of alcohol hung in the air, making you absolutely sick. "Fine! I'll leave, Happy?" You stammered. You picked up your bag and took one last sorry glance at Slash before slamming the door shut on your way out. You walked without a destination in mind, one million thoughts racing in your head. "What do I do now?" "Where do I go?" But most of all, you worried for Slash. Sure, you were mad at him, but your heart ached at the thought of not being with him. At a time like this, you decided it was best to go over to your best friend Axl's place. When the bus came, you dug out your last few quarters and hopped on. You felt bad going to his place at such a late time and without notice, but you had no other option. Once the bus dropped you of at the stop, you made your way over to his place, the street lights illuminating the way. Once you arrived, you knocked on the door. He must've been sleeping, because it took awhile for him to get the door. "Y/N? What are you doing here?" Axl asked sleepily, running his fingers through his messy hair. "Slash and I got in an argument, can I stay here for the night?" You asked, looking down at your feet. "Oh, no way, i'm so sorry Y/N, come in." He smiled sympathetically, wrapping an arm around you. He set you up in the living room where you'd be spending night. You laid on the sofa, staring at the ceiling. Hours passed, but you had far too much on your mind to be able to relax and go to sleep. You thought of the incident earlier, and you wondered what he was doing. Did he feel as sad as you did? Maybe. Or was he still drinking? The thought of that angered you. You groaned and rolled over, attempting to calm your wandering mind, even for just a few hours, and sleep.
//
Duff: "Is this really how you think of me?" You said quietly and genuinely shocked. "I'm not cheating, Duff! I haven't been with anyone but you!" You looked down at his clenched hands, then looked up again to see the anger in his eyes. "What's wrong with you-" You trailed off as something caught your eye. "Duff, are you drunk?" You asked, examining the empty bottles of alcohol behind him. "Doesn't matter, answer question Y/N, are you cheating?" He slurred, struggling to keep his balance. You looked up at him and frowned. His face was completely flushed and his nostrils flared. "No Duff, i'm not cheating." You replied with a slight smile, leaning in to kiss his cheek. He took a step back before you could kiss him and gave you a disgusted look. "You're lying!" He shouted. "You're disgusting, know that?" He said, sluggishly pointing a finger at you. "Excuse me??" You said, furrowing your brows. "I'm not-" He cut you off before you could finish the sentence and stepped forward, only 5 inches away from your face. His breath reeked of alcohol, making you feel absolutely sick. "STOP LYING TO ME!" He yelled. Your back was suddenly pressed against the wall. "Stop yelling at me!" You pleaded, tears welling up in your eyes. It was terrifying seeing Duff like this, he was a complete different person. "Get away!" You screamed, bringing your hands to his chest to push him away. He stumbled back and fell to his back. It was easy pushing him away, because he was already having a hard enough time keeping balance on his own. You had no idea what to do, and Duff was far too scary to be around. You figured he'd be better off with someone else, someone who actually knew what to do. You called up Slash, and he agreed to let Duff stay the night at his place. Soon after, Slash picked him up. You were so relieved, but still in shock after the whole incident. 'He'll be better tomorrow'  You thought to yourself.
//
Steven: "Oh my god, I don't care!" You spat. "You could've seriously hurt yourself Steven!" You were walking home from the bar after a brutal fight broke out with Steven and some drunk guy. "I know, and i'm sorry Y/N! He was hitting on you, I just wanted him to leave you alone, I never wanted a fight to break out!" He defended. You took a deep breath and stormed into the house. Your cheeks still fuming red, you still felt extremely hot from all the adrenaline. "I'm sorry Y/N! Can we please just talk?" He asked, holding the small fresh wound on his arm. "I have nothing to say to you Steven. I'm so embarrassed." You ranted. "Why cant we go anywhere without starting drama? Leave me alone, I don't wanna be with you right now." You snapped, angrily wiping away a tear. Steven stared at you, speechless. He's never seen you so mad before, it was definitely new to him. "C'mon Y/N, you're being overdramatic." He grunted, clenching his fists. "I'm overdramatic?" You said, raising your voice. "You punched a guy in the face just because he was talking to me! I could have handled that myself."
"No! You couldn't, he was-" But there he stopped, suddenly, for you gave him a glare so venomous, so threatening that the words caught his throat and he remained quiet. You stormed off into the bedroom, your heart beating through your chest, and slammed the door shut in Stevens face. You stared at the door, for you knew steven stood on the other side. 'How can you be so mindless?' You thought. Then, you grabbed a blanket and cracked open the door enough to be able to throw it to Steven to have while he slept on the sofa. With a quiet grunt, you collapsed on the bed and lay staring mindlessly at the ceiling. In the heat of the moment, you were mortified and full of anger, but you couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt, Steven was only trying to stand up for you.
//
Izzy: "Shut up! Just... Shut up!" Izzy spat.      
"What the hell? Why are you telling me to shut up?" You said in a revolted tone. "I just wanna hang out with you more!" You were so confused as to why he was picking an argument over something so small. "You're always out drinking with the rest of the band Izzy; I miss you!" He rolled his eyes at your remark and walked away. "Why is this such a big deal?" You frowned. "Stop walking away from me! Just talk to me, please?" You asked, watching him put on his jacket. "Where are you going now?" You sighed. "I'm going out with the band." He muttered before lighting a cigarette. You looked at him with a frown on your face and rolled your eyes. "Seriously?" You grunted. "Fine! Leave! I don't care, leave! Maybe you can find a new girlfriend while your out! You obviously don't need your current one." You said coldly, furrowing your brows. "Maybe I will!" He sneered before slamming the door shut as he left. You stood in shock, staring at the door. 'I just wanted to hang out with him more' You thought. You brought your hands to your face and groaned. I miss him.